First order officer

Tak
352 posts Member
Can anyone who has a fully geared up 6-7* FOO give me any insight on him?

What's his damage like ?

Do you feel he has a place in a phasma.kylo,fotp team?

Worth long term investing in?

Replies

• i dont have him at that high of a level but when i use him he does seem valuable. i have him at 3* (4* in the next hour) gear 4. he gives offence up to FO people. and can take turn meter which is usefull.
  • I'm building a First Order team as my second and Dark side team. FOO is actually quite usefull in the team. The only problem is he is quite squishy. But his chance to take turn meter away from enemies is very useful to trip up the enemy's strategies.
  • Im now saving up for him to get him 7* hope its worth it nice thread btw wondering myself.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Atwell wrote: »
    I'm building a First Order team as my second and Dark side team. FOO is actually quite usefull in the team. The only problem is he is quite squishy. But his chance to take turn meter away from enemies is very useful to trip up the enemy's strategies.

How is he in other teams apart from Phasma in the lead? I got him, and haven't leveled him yet. He just felt like a filler character to me, but if he is versatile, I will try him out.
  • FOO belongs exclusively to a FO team, IMO. Even if you run a mixed team with 1~2 FO character it isn't worth it to have it in your team.
  • alkaiser93 wrote: »
    FOO belongs exclusively to a FO team, IMO. Even if you run a mixed team with 1~2 FO character it isn't worth it to have it in your team.

Hmmm, I don't have Phasma yet, so I may hold off on leveling FOO. Thanks.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    FOO works great with Phasma. Have him at 5* and while HP is low, speed is up at Sid levels. Meaning you can often use him to intercept opponent's Sid and raise the turn meter so all your toons go before Sid. That's extremely valuable.

He also gains a major attack bonus from Phasma's Victory March and can crit for 4K when the whole team has Advantage. So very nice card in the hands of a player. No idea how AI handles him but I don't have high hopes.
    FOO belongs exclusively to a FO team, IMO. Even if you run a mixed team with 1~2 FO character it isn't worth it to have it in your team.

From my experiences so far I have to agree 100% with alkaiser.

I found the opposite. His adv. Ability is redundant with Phasma and fotp, and the +turn is usually a waste as it is also redundant with phasma. His normal attack can be really good with fo team though.. The only really good things about him are his speed, and the -turn ability. If it was 100% chance it would be great.
    --Nud Stark--

I found the opposite. His adv. Ability is redundant with Phasma and fotp, and the +turn is usually a waste as it is also redundant with phasma. His normal attack can be really good with fo team though.. The only really good things about him are his speed, and the -turn ability. If it was 100% chance it would be great.

I don't understand how you feel FOO does not work well with any FO character at all. Especially Phasma and FOTP.

His Basic, Capitalize gains +20% damage for every ally with Advantage. Use this after Phasma activates victory march and its a potential +100% extra damage.

Don't forget that at higher levels his Marching Orders give FO characters offense up for 2 turns. Even more devastating if it falls on FOTP as his Double Tap and Keen Eye can do massive amounts of damage with offense up.

If it falls on Phasma, because it also grants advantage, Phasma's basic also does 65% more damage.

His +Turn on high levels is insane with Phasma as lead because their synergy is to generate extra attacks. Give anyone in an FO team +70% turn meter and he has the opportunity to proc anyone to attack with him.
  • People say FOO and FOTP are squishy, but aren't they just as durable as GS at max?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    People say FOO and FOTP are squishy, but aren't they just as durable as GS at max?

Geonosian soldier has 11.5k HP, 180 armor at max

FOTP has almost 14k HP with 160 armor

FOO has 11k with 148 armor.
  • I am looking at picking up FOO for my Phasma team. I use St Han, Biggs, and either Poe, talia, or Ahsoka depending on match up. With FOO, Phasma, St Han, Biggs, and either talia(only healer but her turn meter gain is nice) Ahsoka, Poe, or some1 else. I feel like I could get lots of extra actions with this lineup to take full advantage of the leader ability.
  • I'm still not convinced on the FOO. I would only get him if he would help defend my arena position with phasma as lead but to me he seems to be a pure offensive toon anyone agree ?.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I think he works well on the defensive. AI will pop the special attack skill first, giving all your toons extra turn meter. Since he's extremely fast this may very well be the deciding factor who gets to move all their toons first in the battle. That's huge in PVP.

I'd use Phasma leader, FOO, FOTP, Kylo and Poe. You can't have too much turn meter manipulation.
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    I think he works well on the defensive. AI will pop the special attack skill first, giving all your toons extra turn meter. Since he's extremely fast this may very well be the deciding factor who gets to move all their toons first in the battle. That's huge in PVP.

I'd use Phasma leader, FOO, FOTP, Kylo and Poe. You can't have too much turn meter manipulation.

I use the same but poe and FOTP right now I use jc and sid. Sid is about to be replaced by greedo in a week.
  • Can someone tell me his basic attack damage including what star he is at? So maybe 2.5k dmg at 5*
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me his basic attack damage including what star he is at? So maybe 2.5k dmg at 5*

At 4* it's like 2k for his basic and 3.5k to 4k with. Captain phasma special that gives advantage. I only have his basic at level 3 though.