With a new level cap coming, what can you do?

13Next

Replies

• SaVaGeTnK wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »

It's only suitable for me because I was "finished" gearing/leveling all of the teams I planned on using at the time. If you still have gear to get in the moment, it probably isn't preferable for you, because you're going to be farming for that same gear right away when the patch lands anyway!

How is your earn rate on crystals? Paying for them one in a while or all from the game? Not judging your strategy, just curious on how you are working your crystal economy

He is P2P user since he can afford the 200 refill...i got only 550 (1 rank and daily gems) free gems as F2P and the strategy would not work on me...
  • He is P2P user since he can afford the 200 refill...i got only 550 (1 rank and daily gems) free gems as F2P and the strategy would not work on me...

I know he is p2p. Regardless I'm curious on his earn rate of game awarded crystals, not the one he buys. There are other purchases with crystals he can make like arena refreshes and shipment training droids along side his energy hoarding. I kinda doubt hes building up all that energy with cash. That cash is better spent on chromium cards when the cap is raised.
  • An interesting thought would be in hoarding up your bronzium cards as well since you can pull better gear at higher levels. Obviously take your freebies every day but beyond that.... hoard em!
  • Geez. How much real cash money are you guys investing? Unreal where your characters are at.
  • Naecabon wrote: »
    Going from level 59 to 60, if memory serves me right, was 3500 XP. So I'm expecting 60 to 61 to be about 3600, then 62 3700, so on and so forth. This would mean the average level from 60 to 70 is about 4000 XP.

You also generate Energy, both Cantina and basic, every time you level up, so this needs to be factored in - at my current level, it will probably be a combined amount of around 250. So we can subtract that from each level and go down to 3750. Also take in to consideration the 800 XP from the first day of quests, and let's just say it's about 3700ish.

3700 x 10 = 37000 XP is my target mark to almost assure myself Level 70 on Day One of the new patch.

I am currently at 21500 and gaining about 1200 a day. So, if the patch is in about two weeks or longer, which I expect it probably will be, I'll be good to go. If it's within the next 5-10 days, it'll take a bit longer but I'll still be able to get to about 66-67 on the first day.

Bump. Grats on pegging this. Saw the screen grab of you at 67. Another week and you probably would have started losing out. Math is a good thing.