Pay to Play Players - How much have you spent so far?

Frenzytom
118 posts Member
edited January 2016
Get a range of numbers on what Pay to Play players spend

Pay to Play Players - How much have you spent so far? 84 votes

$0 - Free to Play
20%
XceptorImperialRebelAsh_KetchumYOUniverseDojcha0sthisgameisdopeSweGuyfive2zeroNiteFeverMauroooorilokiley1GabeOzymandiusPerongeluknighttiger1Szecsa 17 votes
$1 to $4.99
4%
HamZoloDiscoSliceBLuby25Kwynne4444 4 votes
$5 to $9.99
8%
SlyGambitRogerfanOrgottChronickHoatShadowReaper13Vodo 7 votes
$10 to 19.99
5%
Top_Quarkcosmicturtle333StormSpeakenderJuan_esta_Solo 5 votes
$20 to $49.99
8%
DamiarchdkredsoxdesigningseanCarbrenashPengjewuinHanSlowMoJohnnyMakeBelieve 7 votes
$50 to $99.99
15%
Powerlifter450DoomsheepJJHSenpaiBishopmurton09ItscaptainphasmaRyouniHarmsonDrich2323YendolForizenTommySittOberon 13 votes
$100 to $200
11%
FLIK87TavenRendarYuriFrenzytomBRRRAPHolaa_derronBNCSSmithieWill_CocishugeQbuchborn 10 votes
$200 to $500
10%
Vampire_XDanTomBelligerentorEmma_Fkin_WatsonAdamSkyCPLEEAwakened1130AnTiCrIsTKraydom 9 votes
$500 to $1000
4%
BarrokRogan_Ban84MizoDarthNico 4 votes
$1000 and up
9%
YoYoYoda369ReddplagueNonemovincentlondonMofojokers1992CharLieTaoGenKillYouoahteilrahc 8 votes

Replies

• AnTiCrIsT
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    $200 to $500
    200-500
    Kylo pack and Barris Pack, Assassin Droid pack, Doku pack, Crystal packs for Energy refresh.

Will not spend any more until GW is balanced To a not unfair difficulty
  • $100 to $200
    AnTiCrIsT wrote: »
    200-500
    Kylo pack and Barris Pack, Assassin Droid pack, Doku pack, Crystal packs for Energy refresh.

Nice that you got all the packs...
  • $1000 and up
    I'm a baller so, dropping 1k is nothing. I like to make it rain, lol.
  • $10 to 19.99
    Wish I had jumped on the Dooku pack. All the other packs were too expensive for what they offered. GW is too difficult without spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. I have 20 completions, but I can't pass it most days. Currently running 7*lumi, 6*sid,6*chewie,5*fett,4*barris,4*dooku,4*asajj,and more. I have 12 toons at 60 that are 4* and up, and few stragglers at 50-58 at 3* or 4*, like FoTP and Han.
  • $1000 and up
    Speakender wrote: »
    Wish I had jumped on the Dooku pack. All the other packs were too expensive for what they offered. GW is too difficult without spending hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. I have 20 completions, but I can't pass it most days. Currently running 7*lumi, 6*sid,6*chewie,5*fett,4*barris,4*dooku,4*asajj,and more. I have 12 toons at 60 that are 4* and up, and few stragglers at 50-58 at 3* or 4*, like FoTP and Han.

HUH? I may just be getting lucky but I have beaten GW 11 times, lvl 57 high gears, highest star is Lumi a 5*, I only have the normal cookie cutters Sid, Dooku, Bariss, Phasma, Boba, JC, Poe, 88, Luke, Opress, etc.
  • $1000 and up
    1850$ but is not much compared to others
  • $20 to $49.99
    CharLieTao wrote: »
    Speakender wrote: »

HUH? I may just be getting lucky but I have beaten GW 11 times, lvl 57 high gears, highest star is Lumi a 5*, I only have the normal cookie cutters Sid, Dooku, Bariss, Phasma, Boba, JC, Poe, 88, Luke, Opress, etc.

Agreed. I had some brief problems when I broke level 50, but since I got most of my A and B team to the high 50s with purple gear, I really haven't had much issue, even without retreat. I am at 25 wins out of probably 30 or so.

My A team is 4* Barris, 4* Geonosian Soldier, 6* Lumi, 5* Resistance Pilot, and 5* JC, all of whom are purple geared and maxed on mats as of the 60 cap. I rarely sub in unless I have lost one of them (usually JC, for some reason).
  • $100 to $200
    Just broke 100, never managed rank 1 on my Shard, but recently have got 2,3 and 5 but only with an energy refresh an hour before the deadline. Don't find GW a problem. Biggest challenge is not spending 3k crystals on lucky chromium dip right now as finding things a tad slow and boring.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    $5 to $9.99
    I just bought a 9.99 crystal pack once. Was planning on spending a bit more in the future but after the changes in GW I have to rethink that.
  • Ash_Ketchum
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    $0 - Free to Play
    It never feels as good when you win, as it feels bad when you lose. I'm just going to place GoH on this premise and assume that I'll be moderately unhappy regardless. Would it be cool to have all the characters? From a F2P perspective, yes. From a P2P perspective, meh.
    Post edited by Ash_Ketchum on
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    $200 to $500
    Hollllaaaaaa
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Why does this matter to people? This really perplexes me. :/

< uncorks a bottle of wine>
    <pours two glasses>
    <offers you one>

Now are you going to ask how much I spent on the bottle or just enjoy sharing?
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    $1000 and up
    Way too much!

Just kidding, I've spent 2000... I make twice that much a week, so no sweat off my bank account.
  • $0 - Free to Play
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Why does this matter to people? This really perplexes me. :/

< uncorks a bottle of wine>
    <pours two glasses>
    <offers you one>

Now are you going to ask how much I spent on the bottle or just enjoy sharing?

Anything under 1000 won't touch these lips. Jk free wine heck yea.
  • $1000 and up
    My Wallet is automatically opened to this game with only 5 characters not unlocked and most six stars or above.

Once they add in more things to do with crystals like buying ability upgrade packs then even more will come.

Even getting 350-500 crystals a day from Arena doesn't go far though lol.