Game still crashes during mod challenges

Ponn
3 posts Member
You closed the other thread so reposting. Happened three times now, lost credit each time so time to post on the forums. All in level three.

Replies

• I've probably had this happen more than 3 times myself. It's pretty frustrating when energy is already diverted from another halotable and refreshing energy costs 100 crystals.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Same here
  • Dph9
    4 posts Member
    This has happened twice to me out of 4 mod battles. I have never had crashing issues prior to this. With cantina energy at a premium this is extremely frustrating. If it helps, I'm on a Samsung Galaxy tablet.
  • I'm up to level 5 on mod battles and have lost close to 100 cantina energy on this crash bug - through both the battles and the challenges. With Cantina energy being so valuable now, this is getting highly frustrating.
  • Shaef
    5 posts Member
    Same problem.
  • Just happened to me too......Bye bye 10 credits. Any hope we get those back?
  • Same issue - except it's happening with EVERYTHING now. Crashed during challenges, GW, Arena and while browsing the shard shop. Can't complete any mod challenges so can't get new mods.

Latest update requires a mod upgrade to complete a daily challenge so now that's broken too.