Hack is real, its like magic

13Next

Replies

• My philosophy is that, if you're worried about cheats in games, just quit now because most big games out there have working mods. I'm having fun, I can't be worried about it....
  • If this hack is real I'd like to see the link to it. If we have the link we can all report it. That might actually accomplish something.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    At this point Already i smell a witchhunt too and agree this is a slippery slope. I say who cares an its best to mind our own business here. Policing the game for cheaters aint our responsibility. If you cant see what happening on thenperson in questions phone 1st hand then its all rumo an speculation and most importantly is just an empty accusation.

Who cares. If #1 spot is inportant enough to doneone to cheat to get it then whatever, they can have it. If its important enough to you for you to tray an grab screenshots in a despirate attempt to rally ppl to help you accuse someone of cheating then i feel for you. I just sniped rank 19 like a boss with a 45 sec win with about 1.5 min left till awards were handed out cause when our teams matched up the RNG was favorable to me an i ripped the AI a new one. A 30 sec victory is more then feasible. Let it go
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited January 2016

This guy always hates F2P or weaker power level team but has better rank than him since he always lose to those people. Do not listen to this guy. He only loves himself. Ow yes and here is a gift for you...

2 Days ago.

30ws80p.png
    Compelling argument w/ proof too!

This just show those spend a lot of money feel entitled and they'll cry foul play after they got beaten by a better build.

I believe the developers of this game should hide the power level for the arena because it serve no purpose beside making a mockery of the player. Power level basically mean: "Look at me, I wasted my life and money on this game without even knowing it"

ps. Care showing us your build?

• Look I'm not saying he is lieing or not but I can tell you the cheats are real. Thier is more than 1 cheat out there

It's not hard to find them. You find them just like you find everything else on line. Google.

If its so important for you to win that you'll chance viruses being put on you device, then be my guest. I use my phone for a lot of things, including my bank account. No chance I would ever put a game over my real money.

You do know if you do use the cheats you take a risk at the very least of that person who made it having access to your Google account if nothing else, and if you credit card is linked to it.......think you get the idea
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Abyss wrote: »
    At this point Already i smell a witchhunt too and agree this is a slippery slope. I say who cares an its best to mind our own business here. Policing the game for cheaters aint our responsibility. If you cant see what happening on thenperson in questions phone 1st hand then its all rumo an speculation and most importantly is just an empty accusation.

Who cares. If #1 spot is inportant enough to doneone to cheat to get it then whatever, they can have it. If its important enough to you for you to tray an grab screenshots in a despirate attempt to rally ppl to help you accuse someone of cheating then i feel for you. I just sniped rank 19 like a boss with a 45 sec win with about 1.5 min left till awards were handed out cause when our teams matched up the RNG was favorable to me an i ripped the AI a new one. A 30 sec victory is more then feasible. Let it go

Actually the guy's account is banned, got an email from customer service yesterday, its been verified his combat data record does not match server side~ I couldn't find him on the leader board anymore~ 45 sec win is doable, 30 second with his hero line up and power and gear and level difference is not possible. Also there is no need to brag about rank 19, anything out of top 3 is not a snip, its weak

PS: I got 500 crystals reward in game mail for bug report/game improvement, so guys if you want to report people that are hacking should use the official channel and go for it
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Double post, deleted
  • And there it is proof the cheats are in the game, and proof they will do something about it.
  • If this hack is real I'd like to see the link to it. If we have the link we can all report it. That might actually accomplish something.

Google is your friend...
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Destark wrote: »

Actually the guy's account is banned, got an email from customer service yesterday, its been verified his combat data record does not match server side~ I couldn't find him on the leader board anymore~ 45 sec win is doable, 30 second with his hero line up and power and gear and level difference is not possible. Also there is no need to brag about rank 19, anything out of top 3 is not a snip, its weak

PS: I got 500 crystals reward in game mail for bug report/game improvement, so guys if you want to report people that are hacking should use the official channel and go for it

Thats all fine an well and while im glad that in this accusation you were correct and a cheater was banned.

Gloating about being rewarded for accusing someone of cheating is a downhill spiral tho.

Its a pretty slippery slope to be frank.

All this does is encourage others to accuse others of cheating and thats detrimental to the game and the community.

Cheating is WRONG, end of story. My whole point was simply that its not our job to police the game and form accusations is all. We as a community neeed to tread VERY carefully when accusing and i certainly think a forum is NOT the place to attempt to call out a cheater since in general, ppl will form opinion with almost no facts. Had this player been found innocent i stead of guilty, you will have effectivly slandered them all over the forum and thats not your place to do so. Keep accusations between you and support where there is no biased and things can be handled delicatly. Thats the way it should be.

Again, im glad a cheater was caught but publically accusing a player is not the correct or proper course of action
  • Destark wrote: »
    In my defence for him....He is not cheating...after seeing the team comparison between him and that guy...The strong guy "looks" strong but he got only 2 real damage players in ashoka and luminara while the other 3 not so much helpful....Say, the weaker guy got lucky (as I was experienced, someone dodged my 3 ultimate attacks in a row that makes me lost momentum and they can healed that guy and won the game).....I experienced many times defeated people with 4k++ power level (well my team comparison is kryptonite against them though) and with SO LITTLE LUCK also (I know it was 7k differences compares to mine 4k).

Please do not jump to the conclusion as POWER does not guarantee you a win and OFFENCE team has HIGHER chances to win the match against stronger Defences along with team comparison (It is AI skills hey). :)

Would love to see the result of the investigation but my statement still "not guilty" unless its proven.

About your second question "This is 5:59:46, power 11540 beats power 18524 under 30 seconds"

No bro...it was not exactly 30 seconds...ok here is the case, At 5.55.15 He started the match and attacked that strong look guy team and won the match after 4 mins and 31 seconds which will finish 5.59.46, therefore it ooks like he won the match under 30 seconds ( you might refresh the rank ladder at 5.59.43 or something while the match hasnt finished yet at that time)....We called it last second snipe :)
    You clearly didn't read my full post, I refreshed every second and knew exactly when he became Rank 3, and you can see from his heroes health bars, not even geared up yet, Worban Warhammer is my ally, his Asyla and Kit Fisto are 6*, damage is like a truck, especially Asyla with her high hp, counter and summon another hero during attack. 4k power difference can be overcomed, 7k with 7 level difference with the gear leap between IV to full VII cant not, there is no skill involved when most of your heroes can't survive the first round, and for those who are still in denial, I found the hack mod and tested it on my jailbreak iphone, works like wonders, I just want them to fix the one shot kill client side mod

Good job Destark. I want these cheaters and Cheater defender on this forum Got Banned Permanently. I have reported the mod and where to find but i have been warned for hacking issue so i stop reporting it.

• I use to play EA Madden Mobile, and unfortunately, EA has a long history of not doing anything to prevent/discipline the cheaters, as long as their pockets are being lined, they could give a rats behind about the legit players, why? Because it probably puts more money in their pockets cause the legit folks will try and pump more money in to "compete" with the cheaters.

One of the main reasons I stopped playing EA Madden Mobile.....was kinda bummed to see EA made this, was excited about the game when I started playing it, kinda bummed again to see cheats and hacks ruining the game experience for legit players........

Google is your friend...
    It just keeps bringing up false hacks. "Fill out this survey to unlock this hack tool" ****. I'm glad they got it though. We need these hacks shut down.

• Abyss wrote: »

Thats all fine an well and while im glad that in this accusation you were correct and a cheater was banned.

Gloating about being rewarded for accusing someone of cheating is a downhill spiral tho.

All this does is encourage others to accuse others of cheating and thats detrimental to the game and the community.

Cheating is WRONG, end of story. My whole point was simply that its not our job to police the game and form accusations is all. We as a community neeed to tread VERY carefully when accusing and i certainly think a forum is NOT the place to attempt to call out a cheater since in general, ppl will form opinion with almost no facts. Had this player been found innocent i stead of guilty, you will have effectivly slandered them all over the forum and thats not your place to do so. Keep accusations between you and support where there is no biased and things can be handled delicatly. Thats the way it should be.

Again, im glad a cheater was caught but publically accusing a player is not the correct or proper course of action

Actually I disagree some.

Calling out his name is wrong. But that's it.

Letting us know and keeping us informed lets people know that they will do something about cheaters. This not only gives people hope in reporting players, it also tells players not to do it.

About the reward. It's good as it in courge people to report cheaters. It's bad because it in courge people to report anyone they don't like hoping for a reward.
  • xsebx
    40 posts Member
    The thing about cheaters getting banned is, its useless. When a hack as powerfull as the ones available are, they will just create a new account and grind to level 60 in about 15 days and be right back up at the top. They are probably having more fun with the excitement of having to relevel back to 60, while you stay stuck at 60 waiting for content. Saw it happen all the time on Need For Speed World. Don't worry or stress about hackers. Just enjoy the game.
  • Abyss wrote: »

I disagree, I had a person beat me in under 30 seconds a few days ago. (Won a match, used gems to buy more matches, had already been engaged in combat and beaten by the time I used gems to get more matches/reset the cd) and I didn't bother to report it. Now I know that I should because EA will do something about it.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Justin7402 wrote: »

I disagree, I had a person beat me in under 30 seconds a few days ago. (Won a match, used gems to buy more matches, had already been engaged in combat and beaten by the time I used gems to get more matches/reset the cd) and I didn't bother to report it. Now I know that I should because EA will do something about it.

Re-read what i wrote lol, i said reporting it is proper. Calling players out by name with screenshots on a forum before a decision is made is whats wrong.
  • xsebx wrote: »
    The thing about cheaters getting banned is, its useless. When a hack as powerfull as the ones available are, they will just create a new account and grind to level 60 in about 15 days and be right back up at the top. They are probably having more fun with the excitement of having to relevel back to 60, while you stay stuck at 60 waiting for content. Saw it happen all the time on Need For Speed World. Don't worry or stress about hackers. Just enjoy the game.

This is the attitude to have. Every Game out there is hacked. It's almost like, which game isn't hacked...
  • Another good news guys, just got a email form the customer service again for thanking me for sending them the links of v0.2.10 one shot kill mod, and I went to two major iphone hack forums, base on the feed backs, its really not working anymore~ I gotta say Im really impressed with CA, they take cheat really seriously and work on the fix so fast, especially its holiday~ No reward this time for me, but still really happy about the result :)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Another good news guys, just got a email form the customer service again for thanking me for sending them the links of v0.2.10 one shot kill mod, and I went to two major iphone hack forums, base on the feed backs, its really not working anymore~ I gotta say Im really impressed with CA, they take cheat really seriously and work on the fix so fast, especially its holiday~ No reward this time for me, but still really happy about the result :)

Excellent, any progress is progress
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Top_Quark wrote: »
    I didn't want to believe hack is real, simply because it would leave some kind of noticable artifact on their end. If they can one shot kill anything, those teams should be oneshot killing me too, right? Not right.

I found and used the hack, it does no change on character stats, if you fought these characters in arena, their miniscule stats would be delivered to your end and you'll beat them easily. Good part is hacked acc.s can't login to google play, they can't enter a player name (besides contacting support). Very bad part: You can just play on such an acc. Uninstall modified apk without deleting data, just install the legit game and go on that guest acc.

I find it hard to believe u can hack the game an get crystals, 1 hit kills or whatever that easily. Plus, are you not guilty now too since u just said you found/used it?????
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    I didn't want to believe hack is real, simply because it would leave some kind of noticable artifact on their end. If they can one shot kill anything, those teams should be oneshot killing me too, right? Not right.

I found and used the hack, it does no change on character stats, if you fought these characters in arena, their miniscule stats would be delivered to your end and you'll beat them easily. Good part is hacked acc.s can't login to google play, they can't enter a player name (besides contacting support). Very bad part: You can just play on such an acc. Uninstall modified apk without deleting data, just install the legit game and go on that guest acc.

I find it hard to believe u can hack the game an get crystals, 1 hit kills or whatever that easily. Plus, are you not guilty now too since u just said you found/used it?????

I don't care for your guilt call, I can do anything for experimentation and knowing first hand. You can't get extra crystals. These are the things happening; All your hits get 10K surplus, so you have chars hitting comedical numbers like 10149. Your chars doesn't get hurt. You can play arena like that one shotting whatever comes your way. Cooldowns work as supposed to, I guess since they are server sided. You can't login to google play, can only play as guest.

Dont misunderstand, i wasnt calling you guilty, i was asking. Im about as tech stupid as they come so im struggling to wrap my head around any of this hack stuff lol
  • When beta testing goes wrong..... LOL
  • So did EA fond out if this was a legit hacker or just skilled?
  • It really doesn't help to advertise it's existence guys and how "easy" it is to get and use etc. Sure there will be plenty of us who condem it's use etc, but there's bound to be 100s viewing who then think, hmm is it that easy? I'll try it.

So maybe just, limit the discussion about it?
  • Jsnazz wrote: »

This guy always hates F2P or weaker power level team but has better rank than him since he always lose to those people. Do not listen to this guy. He only loves himself. Ow yes and here is a gift for you...

2 Days ago.

30ws80p.png
    Compelling argument w/ proof too!

This just show those spend a lot of money feel entitled and they'll cry foul play after they got beaten by a better build.

I believe the developers of this game should hide the power level for the arena because it serve no purpose beside making a mockery of the player. Power level basically mean: "Look at me, I wasted my life and money on this game without even knowing it"

ps. Care showing us your build?

"Time enjoyed wasted is no time wasted"
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    It really doesn't help to advertise it's existence guys and how "easy" it is to get and use etc. Sure there will be plenty of us who condem it's use etc, but there's bound to be 100s viewing who then think, hmm is it that easy? I'll try it.

So maybe just, limit the discussion about it?

Agreed
  • My last node on GW yesterday less than 24 hrs after the new update had even made toon mods available I met a team with all 7 star, level 80, FULLY MODDED to the top level, toons. My best team did not even get a chance to fight back and was gone in 2 rounds. How is this possible? I can only think of 4 ways. 1) This person has hacked the game and has unlimited resources. 2) This person has enough money to purchase unlimited resources. 3) This person has saved their resources for months somehow knowing this update was coming and they better save up. 4) EA/Disney/Lucas put dummy teams out there at full strength to "encourage" players to spend money to keep up.

I will not spend another dime on this game. It is either hacked or rigged or both.
This discussion has been closed.