About the new update and consequently decrease in mods 5* drop rate.

Borknagar94
123 posts Member
edited July 2016
I'm just out of words, really. Is this for real? I thought they get enough with all that "mods" thing, but apparently... they don't. So... just to summarize, if you were a very old player and/or a whale, you could do challenges mods with 100% drop rate to get 5* mods, and as you consequently had all the chars do beat all the challenges.. you got them all, nice. But as for me, I'm a "new player" (2 months of gameplay) and couldn't beat the challenges just the HP one. and now, I have to farm the characters to do the challenges AND I'll NEED to pray to RNGesus to get good mods, and the guys before me got them all with 100% drop rate. Seriously, is this for real? I do not understand how I am still surprised.

Replies

• KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    I'm just out of words, really. Is this for real? I thought they get enough with all that "mods" thins, but apparently... they don't. So... just to summarize, if you were a very old player and/or a whale, you could do challenges mods with 100% drop rate to get 5* mods, and as you consequently had all the chars do beat all the challenges.. you got them all, nice. But as for me, I'm a "new player" (2 moths of gameplay) and couldn't beat the challenges just the HP one. and now, I have to farm the characters to dochallenges AND I'll NEED to pray to RNGesus to get good mods, and the guys before me got them all with 100% drop rate. Seriously, is this for real? I do not understand how I am still surprised.

Welcome to the game... I wish i had something else to tell you. Its not the first time something like this has happened. Probably won't be the last.
  • They're actively trying to kill this game. I'm not sure how that benefits them. Maybe they've realized they've generated all the revenue they can, and now they're just sick of working on it and want to go out with a bang.
  • Borknagar94
    123 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Neudawg_1 wrote: »
    They're actively trying to kill this game. I'm not sure how that benefits them. Maybe they've realized they've generated all the revenue they can, and now they're just sick of working on it and want to go out with a bang.

I'm here asking the same. It really seems that they are trying very hard to acomplish that. I guess that they don't even care the huge amount of players that are quitting (I personally know about 6 who already gave up)