Potency Nerf

Prev1
darkensoul
1309 posts Member
Thanks a lot. I was wondering why captain resisted tmr 95% of the time. All that money spent on gear to boost my guys potency to have fun on captain. You strip it all away? Unbelievable.

Replies

• Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Is it possible they just put potency on a 0-100 scale? So it wasn't nerfed, it was just changed how it displays?
  • Lol they wanted to kill off the game duh.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Funny my boosted toons including qgj where resisted by captain 95% of the time. I recognized right away something was wrong.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »
    Is it possible they just put potency on a 0-100 scale? So it wasn't nerfed, it was just changed how it displays?

That's what they said would happen. But if they didn't do it right (likely), then my arena team is screwed. Guess I'll just switch to cookie cutter rey.
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    Barrok wrote: »

That's what they said would happen. But if they didn't do it right (likely), then my arena team is screwed. Guess I'll just switch to cookie cutter rey.

They absolutely didn't. This is an absolute basis for a re fun d
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Whatever they did I was getting unusually high resists on all my toons from the captain
  • I didn't know Humbling Blow could be resisted. It used to only bug on a few characters but now it constantly "misses" even though it hits the target enemy.

Rey's offense up? RG's health up? WTH?
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    I can't trust a dang thing these people do. "Yeah, potency is fine. We just adjusted it within 0-100%." ****
  • Yeah they screwed this one up good. Potency is severely nerfed. I just did a test run on a heroic raid phase 1. Yesterday I soloed it without losing protection on a single character. Today I could not get the captain below 50% because my tm attacks were all resisted
  • Yes if they didn't nerf potency then they upped pigs tenacity it is one or the other. It was massively changed since the last 4 practice runs I did where I was doing 3.0 million every one. I did 1 million. Way way way worse.
  • Barrok wrote: »

@Barrok no! Its was nerfed too..
    Bad game management here
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Wow!!! This update is worse than the last few, and that's saying a lot. I mean taking a gear piece from 40% to 10% is absolutely dumbfounding.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Nerfing potency IS NOT the way to "fix" raids! The biggest fun in raids is using debuffs and controlling the captains tm to hit big numbers! That's my greatest enjoyment for me in this game!
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    So it's a tenacity buff or potency trouble?
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Tenacity buff in phase 1. Not sure about other phases
  • It's bull ****. That's what it is
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    It's bull ****. That's what it is

Ya. What my friend said
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Phasma never lands a slow on the captain now, just tried it. Resisted resisted resisted.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Unbelievable. My qgj had over 240 potency before and he barely tmr on captain. That IS the fun in raids. Wow.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I'm not happy that I paid for gear to level toons for raids that no longer work. I feel cheated.

• darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Phasma never lands a slow on the captain now, just tried it. Resisted resisted resisted.

Same. Man I'm speechless.
  • DarkDane
    176 posts Member
    They make the rules... Then , after we pay for built our team effective with the rules, they change it !! I pay for somthing the game have take it back! Is a stole !
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »
    I'm not happy that I paid for gear to level toons for raids that no longer work. I feel cheated.

Absolutely. Again, speechless.
  • Barrok wrote: »

Nope, give it a try. Everyone isn't complaining about RNG this time.
  • Isn't a potency nerf. Was a tenacity buff on rancor in p1. Yet another stealth update they didn't post.....
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »

THIS.
  • Guni
    30 posts Member
    Rancor equipped op mods is all
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Isn't a potency nerf. Was a tenacity buff on rancor in p1. Yet another stealth update they didn't post.....

Yes I saw that. A lazy way to tone our damage down and completely zap the fun out of raids while negating everything I worked for.
  • DarthAl
    125 posts Member
    Well people complained about being able to solo the raids easy (not saying you). Seems like every time a lot of people complain about something, it gets nerf.
  • come on, teebo was easy to gear!

lol /cry