TEAM SET UP and Opinions on Options

JediMathieu
7 posts Member
edited December 2015
My current main team is Ahsoka, Barriss Offee, Chewie, Luke Skywalker and Count Dooku. I just need recommendations as to who I should start focusing on/who should be sitting in my leader position and why? I am new to the game and have put a lot of time in the game and am looking for tactics and strategies. Also I was wondering if it matters what gear level characters are when you level them up, or does it not matter? I just need to know peoples opinions and what they think I should do. I have plenty of characters, I am just not knowledgable enough to know who exactly my starting five should be. Thank you so much!

My current characters:
4* Darth Maul
4* Ahsoka
4* Bariss Offee
4* Asajj Ventress
4* Chewbacca
4* Lando
4* Luke Skywalker
4* Old Ben Kenobi
4* Jedi Consular
4* Nightsister Initiate
3* Talia
3* Count Dock
3* Aayla Secura
3* Qui-Gon Jinn
3* Stormtrooper Han
3* Kit Fisto
3* Jawa
3* Clone Sergeant
3* Plo Koon
3* Princess Leia
3* IG-86 Sentinel Droid
3* Coruscant Underworld Police
3* Eeth Koth
3* Lobot
2* Greedo
2* Biggs Darklighter
2* IG-100 MagnaGuard
2* Ewok Scout
2* Mob Enforcer
2* Resistance Trooper
2* Royal Guard
2* Nightsister Acolyte
2* Snowtrooper
1* First Order TIE Pilot
1* Geonosian Soldier

Thank you again, also if any of you want to be Allies, I will give out my code!
Post edited by JediMathieu on

Replies

• @WhipiT I read your post, and I am curious about what you think, I have Lando and Leah, but that is all unfortunately
  • Could use help from anyone. Just curious about what to do exactly
  • Double/triple posting and creating the same thread multiple times is generally frowned upon in most forums
  • Sorry, I just am really trying to get some opinions and I didn't realize it was easily viewable with one, so I thought to post two. I am new here
  • With your line up (congrats on Old Ben btw) you have some really good characters. But I would go a different direction with your team to utilize the awesome characters you have.

No matter your setup always have Old Ben and Ayala in your team. Both are very rare and very powerful. You could argue they are the best two characters in game atm. To maximize Ayala assist attack special I would go with a jedi heavy team focusing on counter attack and dual healers. My lineup would be:

Lead- Barriss
    Old Ben
    Ayala
    Consular
    Dooku

You have old bens ability block. With Barris he is immortal pretty much lol. Ayala hits like a mack truck and synergizes perfectly with a jedi team. Her counter attack coupled with Dooku's is money. I cant recall his name but In-gon-di or something like that is all you lack from having the perfect counterstrike team. But until you unlock him I would keep consular around until you unlock Luminara so you have dual healers to help defend your spot in arena. With that crew you could create a turtle team that would be hard to beat by unlocking Old Daka, drop Dooku and run:

Lead- Barris
    Old Ben
    Ayala
    Luminara
    Old Daka

Thats **** near impossible to beat in arena. I know from personal experience. You have tons of heals, rezes, aoe ability block, good dps with Ayala and Luminara and Ayala amazing self heal.

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate the advice!
  • pray hard, get Ima-Gun Di

then go for

Lead: Ima-Gun Di

Aayala

old ben

barris

Luminara

I'll just raise my hands if I see this
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    With your line up (congrats on Old Ben btw) you have some really good characters. But I would go a different direction with your team to utilize the awesome characters you have.

No matter your setup always have Old Ben and Ayala in your team. Both are very rare and very powerful. You could argue they are the best two characters in game atm. To maximize Ayala assist attack special I would go with a jedi heavy team focusing on counter attack and dual healers. My lineup would be:

Lead- Barriss
    Old Ben
    Ayala
    Consular
    Dooku

You have old bens ability block. With Barris he is immortal pretty much lol. Ayala hits like a mack truck and synergizes perfectly with a jedi team. Her counter attack coupled with Dooku's is money. I cant recall his name but In-gon-di or something like that is all you lack from having the perfect counterstrike team. But until you unlock him I would keep consular around until you unlock Luminara so you have dual healers to help defend your spot in arena. With that crew you could create a turtle team that would be hard to beat by unlocking Old Daka, drop Dooku and run:

Lead- Barris
    Old Ben
    Ayala
    Luminara
    Old Daka

Thats **** near impossible to beat in arena. I know from personal experience. You have tons of heals, rezes, aoe ability block, good dps with Ayala and Luminara and Ayala amazing self heal.

Thanks for this, just got daka in a pack and will try your team out. Pretty new only lvl 37 but I've been extremely lucky with packs so I can put together almost any team just need one to focus on.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!