My Server: Greg, Trethan, MegaOmega, Muffzilla, Hozzsucker, Cashbacca

12346Next

Replies

• Thanks for your comments! I will probably continue to gear B2 then!

Only recently I realized that in a shard, not everyone is from the same timezone. Hence I started competing in top 5 during my payout timing. I am from asia unlike the majority of the top 20. Anyone else from asia?
  • oOwhiteOo wrote: »
    I can beat most team in the arena without difficulty but never the clones. Too OP. Maybe I need a gear 10 RG or Han or something but they are too strong a counter against droids.

@oOwhiteOo I used to struggle with droids until the clones. Definitely the Rex lead abilities turn the critical hit to the clones advantage and then echo bomb wipes out any advantage the je gives. I guess it makes sense that clones are designed to kill droids. If B2 is in he's first to go.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @Greg1920 Got to play your new team once. I thought I was in trouble at first with the Han taunt right off the bat. Luckily Daka and RG both have non-attack moves so I could wait for the Qui dispel. Nice to face something new, I applaud you.

@TherealPhotor Same to you, nice to see some variety. The Clones are fun, it's a blur of attacks if Rex and Echo aren't dealt with.

Welcome @oOwhiteOo!
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I don't win every match on offense yet so I have to alternate back and forth. It kills droids easily. I lost twice to Photors clone team. Not enough damage to beat fives at the end. And it does quite well against the phasma/ Ben teams. But when I start fighting late and need to win every time the Meta team goes back in.

Once Leia is in instead of QG for non Han teams I think it will do a lot better.
  • oOwhiteOo wrote: »
    Thanks for your comments! I will probably continue to gear B2 then!

Only recently I realized that in a shard, not everyone is from the same timezone. Hence I started competing in top 5 during my payout timing. I am from asia unlike the majority of the top 20. Anyone else from asia?

I'm uk based @oOwhiteOo
  • eliza
    33 posts Member
    The Clones are fairly easy for me playing the Han/RG/Daka/Rey/Phasma stun team. I think one of the Akbar rebel teams is actually hardest for me because it ignores the double taunt with a ton of aoe and kills Rey despite the protection. If raids would actually drop the gear to upgrade her it'd be much better!

White: because I don't have a dispeller, RG is the harder matchup, but my team is surely the exception. Either way, B2 is really fun to see just spam and spam attacks.
  • Guys, is Zam Wesell worth it? When compared to a generic aurodium character? or sunfac?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Well this is probably it for me unless there is some drastic recalibration. it just doesn't feel like the same toons we worked hard on.

• I agree. I'm giving it some time, but so far the changes to address players' concerns are not doing that at all. Sorry to see you go though Greg!
  • Is there a Line chat for our top 20 arena shard? Probably be cool to coordinate arena payout timing and general chat.
  • Not that I'm aware of @oOWhiteOo.
  • oOwhiteOo
    40 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    You wanna set one up? We pretty much played a year tgt without a chat group haha!
    my line id: xowhiteox
    @Trethan
  • I'd be up for it. Love to know how useless zam ai is!! @oOwhiteOo
  • Hey, I think I'm in this arena shard, I've been between 30-60 working towards top 20, was wondering if there was a discord server set up yet?
  • eliza
    33 posts Member
    If anyone is searching for players on this shard, we're generally friendly and have a chat available -- send me a message via your method of choice: https://swgoh.gg/u/cd/