Tier 6-7 Mods

Are they out yet? :D

Replies

• how do you get these tier 6-7 mods if you can only get tier 5 from mod challenges ?
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    I got 2 tier 6 from raid rewards tonight
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    how do you get these tier 6-7 mods if you can only get tier 5 from mod challenges ?

Raid apparently.

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC78D9oqUD1GjvAQpCAiYKB-rXs7nvvq55xqk1VkXtuxuzHTH3sekofsWRdei9njvcxdeqXiSIx1Ss3mQYZQmAXkFaHsATPxgJZt4JH9IQEzGjeaeTcZu3ysYAeAi4vS8jE-m5F_f6_Nic-.zViKHQ6Xgn9m2CJk-LvueY53akY.png?width=400&height=225

• WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Raid rewards is how you get them, and the t6 is not worth the credits to upgrade. The increase in stats is too small and in some cases secondary stats are worse compared to the t5 you may already have equipped. I'm selling the two t6 I naively upgraded with hundreds of thousands of credits since they are worse than what I had.
  • Okay thank you for information
  • bibble
    11 posts Member
    Where do you see the t7 mods in the potential raid rewards? I'm only seeing t6
    Line: BibbleBobble
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    My guild had a lot of T7 mods drop from T7 raids. It's a mixture of all T6 or 2 T6 and 1 T7.
  • T6 isn't that much better than t5
    Example: speed primary of t5 is 59, t6 is 61
    Good to know i should avoid t6 atm
  • bibble
    11 posts Member
    gotcha. thanks... Are they only HEALTH mods for everyone? Hoping this randomizes each time you start a raid
    Line: BibbleBobble