New packs

Is there any word on when some new packs will be available? I'm so mad at myself for not buying the Kylo Ren pack. Any info would be AMAZING!!

Replies

• Kylo Ren is easy to farm, I started last week and a half ago and am already at 46/80. Patience, get him you will young one.
  • It's so strange that they aren't offering more packs...
  • Yea, I'm really itching to spend some money to level with a purpose rather than just yea ding for characters I already have.
  • How often do those bundles pop up?
  • Definitely don't think the Kylo pack was worth it. I haven't experimented a ton with Finn as I don't have him...but pulled Kylo from a Chromium shortly after he came out. I have him up to 5* now, halfway to 6* and he's still rather underwhelming. The only reason I use him on my arena team at the moment is because I have Phasma as the leader and he gets a boost to the bonus attack...and he can be good on offense with his Rage special.

Still - hopefully they do come out with some pack options soon. I'm just concerned what the cost could be...
  • I like Kylo Ren and Phasma a lot. i have no regret on buying the pack. I will admit they are not challenging to get, but you also get $50 worth of crystals/shards so its worth it i think. really helped my early game.
  • Kylo Ren is easy to farm, I started last week and a half ago and am already at 46/80. Patience, get him you will young one.

Haha! Thanks. What are you doing to farm him so quickly? I don't see his shards that often..
  • akositzke wrote: »
    Definitely don't think the Kylo pack was worth it. I haven't experimented a ton with Finn as I don't have him...but pulled Kylo from a Chromium shortly after he came out. I have him up to 5* now, halfway to 6* and he's still rather underwhelming. The only reason I use him on my arena team at the moment is because I have Phasma as the leader and he gets a boost to the bonus attack...and he can be good on offense with his Rage special.

Still - hopefully they do come out with some pack options soon. I'm just concerned what the cost could be...

No doubt about that. Some of the packs have been priced right, but others have been pricey.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    JonSolo wrote: »
    akositzke wrote: »
    Definitely don't think the Kylo pack was worth it. I haven't experimented a ton with Finn as I don't have him...but pulled Kylo from a Chromium shortly after he came out. I have him up to 5* now, halfway to 6* and he's still rather underwhelming. The only reason I use him on my arena team at the moment is because I have Phasma as the leader and he gets a boost to the bonus attack...and he can be good on offense with his Rage special.

No doubt about that. Some of the packs have been priced right, but others have been pricey.

The best pack was the New Years Pack. Being priced at 80% off for only $20, how could you resist buying it? It would've been worth it at the full non-discounted price of $100.
  • Packs probably were an enticing offer for new players. Expect new characters to be released in chromiums.
  • EA missed an opportunity to make money surprised they didnt push some new purchase pack out. I had my wallet ready. #walletwarrior
  • Telaan wrote: »

The best pack was the New Years Pack. Being priced at 80% off for only $20, how could you resist buying it? It would've been worth it at the full non-discounted price of $100.

Which pack was that? I must have missed it!!!
  • WraithTX wrote: »
    EA missed an opportunity to make money surprised they didnt push some new purchase pack out. I had my wallet ready. #walletwarrior

No doubt!!! I have money ready to go, just waiting on a good deal. #takemymoneynow
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Oh sorry, you missed the blow up about that. I was being sarcastic. It was a pack only released to google play users. The pack contained Ewok, clone sergeant, royal guard, and snow trooper shards. It was worth maybe $5 at most. The $20 price tag was laughable but them valuing it at a full price of $100 was borderline insulting.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    What actually happened... was noobs were offered the pack at 80% off the 17.99 price tag... but it still displayed the percent sale to non noobs. But don't let reality get in the way on your rhetoric, works for politicians.

Who cares what the truth is you have a point to make!!
  • My favorite was the Christmas pack with 7*vader, yoda, yugioh, blade, and allah. I'm always in the top 500 on my server
  • I liked the Leia & Qui Gon Pack offered with the purchase of an Air/2 for two weeks at Christmas.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

Oh sorry, you missed the blow up about that. I was being sarcastic. It was a pack only released to google play users. The pack contained Ewok, clone sergeant, royal guard, and snow trooper shards. It was worth maybe $5 at most. The $20 price tag was laughable but them valuing it at a full price of $100 was borderline insulting.

Wowwwwww!!! Too bad I missed out on that one!