Refill L/D energy or Cantina Energy

Since the character shards have a much much better drop rate in Cantina, is it best to refill in there even though it costs 100? Compared to 50 crystals with only 3 runs per node to get a low chance of shard?

Replies

• Unless I was impatient for one last shard I needed, I'd never refill the hard battles. It's not cost effective.
  • Sorry i made it unclear: is it best to use crystals for Cantina or L/D? I dont mean to refresh the hard battle nodes, just do all of them everyday to get shards.
  • Imo refresh L/D unless there's a shard you want from cantina. Better to get the much needed gear from L/D
  • Cantina is better strictly for farming shards. Good part is it drops shards pretty regularly and you also get Cantina tokens in the process to earn a pretty decent list of characters. Bad part is it gets expensive fast 100-200-400-800 crystals per refill.

If your on a budget I suggest refilling mission energy till you hit 100 recharge at least and do one 100 crystal recharge on cantina. If you're not on a tight budget refill both Cantina and Mission energy until they are both 400 recharge. You will gather lots of gear,experience, shards and tokens doing the latter.

• Ok thanks everyone for the information!
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    WhipiT wrote: »
    Cantina is better strictly for farming shards. Good part is it drops shards pretty regularly and you also get Cantina tokens in the process to earn a pretty decent list of characters. Bad part is it gets expensive fast 100-200-400-800 crystals per refill.

If your on a budget I suggest refilling mission energy till you hit 100 recharge at least and do one 100 crystal recharge on cantina. If you're not on a tight budget refill both Cantina and Mission energy until they are both 400 recharge. You will gather lots of gear,experience, shards and tokens doing the latter.
    My recommendation as well.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
This discussion has been closed.