The character we really want.

Prev1
EA has apparently stuck there head in their fourth point of contact. Many of the characters in the game are not ones that any Star Wars fan wants, such as: Old Daka, Ugnaughts, Ewoks, underworld police, etc... So I have compiled a list of characters that I would love to see in game, and here it is.

1. Force Users - Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, young Obi-Won Kenobi, Quinlan Vos, Shakk Ti, Mara Jade, Darth Revan, Darth Bane, Darth Malgus, Darth Plaegus, and any others that you feel obliged.
2. Clones - Rex, Cody, Neyo, Bacara, Bly, Gree, Thire, Jek, Oddball, Matchstick and any others that you feel obliged.
3. Bounty Hunters, Smugglers - Han Solo, Bosk, Dengar, Aurra Sing, and any Mandalorians from Clan Fett, Clan Ordo, Deathwatch, Night Owls, any any others you feel obliged.

EA, I know that you suck at most things, most importantly customer service and satisfaction, but please don't mess around with our emotion. It bad enough already, that you started the game as a cash grab with those ridiculous prices. Just give us what we want, and fire whoever was in charge of character introduction. Thank you.
Reaper-5313
Mandalorian in training

Replies

• Always know a paratrooper when I hear em
  • USArmyAV wrote: »
    Always know a paratrooper when I hear em

YES, I was thinking the same thing, lol.

They did it like that to slickly make buying crystals and packs more relevant. It takes advantage of those suckers who can't see that they are the ones being played, and not the game.

Feet and knees together!

• what no Boss Nass and Jar Jar? Just kidding. If they were really sadistic they could have led with that ewoks, jawas, geonosians and tusken raiders. Hmm, so 4 out 5. Well done EA. Honestly I'd appreciate more strategic options such as R2-D2 and C3PO characters who provide significant enough utility to garner consideration in a PVP lineup. Maybe we'll see these additional characters when the new movie releases.
  • Keva
    12 posts Member
    We need General Grevious, but i also think the fact that Ewoks and such being in the game is a good thing, nobody really uses them but it just wouldnt be the same without them. Completely agree with Ki Adi Mundi love him.
    Ally Code: 328-448-972
  • And DROIDS. MOAR droidzzz.
  • jango fett to synergise with boba
  • Hopefully Jar Jar will take his rightful place as one of the most powerful characters.
  • We need some more healers for faction specific teams.

B1 healer droid or repair droid for droid teams.
    Stormtroopers medics for empire teams.

Diversity in the arena is going to make this game better and give it a chance to last beyond 2 months.
  • I would definitly LOVE to see Darth Revan in this game! Favourite Star Wars character since kotor :)
  • Chewdoka wrote: »
    We need some more healers for faction specific teams.

B1 healer droid or repair droid for droid teams.
    Stormtroopers medics for empire teams.

Diversity in the arena is going to make this game better and give it a chance to last beyond 2 months.

I think Padme would make a pretty cool scoundrel healer as well.
  • Although I agree :)

They need to slowly put them out so they can still make money and keep us on the edge of our seats asking for more
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    General Grievous

After that we can discuss the rest haha
  • Darth Malak , Jedi Revan and Yoda.....where's Yoda?
  • Yoda's a given, Jedi Luke (as seen on the loading screen), Grievious, erm...Nien Nunb?...he could chuckle everytime it's his turn
  • I was disappointed Jedi Luke, Yoda, and Rebel Han were absent from the start. Other than that, no major issues with first round of characters. Could certainly use more dark side healers.
    I'd expect Yoda to be in the next group of characters to come out.
    "That is why you fail."
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Reaper5313 wrote: »
    EA has apparently stuck there head in their fourth point of contact. Many of the characters in the game are not ones that any Star Wars fan wants, such as: Old Daka, Ugnaughts, Ewoks, underworld police, etc... So I have compiled a list of characters that I would love to see in game, and here it is.

1. Force Users - Yoda, Ki Adi Mundi, young Obi-Won Kenobi, Quinlan Vos, Shakk Ti, Mara Jade, Darth Revan, Darth Bane, Darth Malgus, Darth Plaegus, and any others that you feel obliged.
    2. Clones - Rex, Cody, Neyo, Bacara, Bly, Gree, Thire, Jek, Oddball, Matchstick and any others that you feel obliged.
    3. Bounty Hunters, Smugglers - Han Solo, Bosk, Dengar, Aurra Sing, and any Mandalorians from Clan Fett, Clan Ordo, Deathwatch, Night Owls, any any others you feel obliged.

EA, I know that you suck at most things, most importantly customer service and satisfaction, but please don't mess around with our emotion. It bad enough already, that you started the game as a cash grab with those ridiculous prices. Just give us what we want, and fire whoever was in charge of character introduction. Thank you.

Give it time man. The movie comes out in just a couple weeks and we are the early joiners. Normally I won't play freemium but we will have a lot of new players in the coming months which should keep this game going for quite some time. New characters are destined to be released. You may not appreciate it but I would bet money that they already have a couple characters from the new episode to be released along with yoda. Yoda is gonna have to be a bad ****
  • LordYUGOLOTH
    228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I want Jaba :)

And yes to who said we need more faction healers

I have all but 13 heroes, I understand that the dark side is all about dps and imposing ur will, but they at least need 1 good healer like Luminara
  • They made stormtrooper Han so bad I don't know if I want to see another one. Doesn't help to make a character so bad he's almost unplayable. Han taunts for two turns but has poor health so if you use his ability he dies. Where's the fun in that? Don't call him a tank if he's not a tank.
  • DARTH NIHILUS
  • Fixer, Sev, Scorch
  • Definitely Shakk Ti but, unfortunately, Mara Jade is not canon.
  • Definitely Shakk Ti but, unfortunately, Mara Jade is not canon.

Neither is HK47 but he's in.
  • EA isn't stupid to release all the headliners in one go. Yes the filler characters are dumb but having a big roster just helps the game/company. The game has officially been out for a few weeks, do you honestly think yoda/obi-wan/ki-adi and so on wouldn't make the cut. It's just a ploy to get people to stick around longer and get other characters. To keep all players (especially the whales) to have something to look forward to. This OP is probably the person who yells out at the concert asking for the number 1 song from the artist
  • I am honestly surprised they even released Some of the big names like Sidious, luminara, chewbacca, and Han as easy to obtain units

On a side note I don't mind a few random characters sure, underworld cop is pretty lame but some people probably really like the night sister units. I don't care for them but someone else does. I personally like all the droids but someone else could say "droids are stupid nobody wants them".

• Dash Rendar and Kyle Katarn!
  • MackemSLAM
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wonder if we'll ever get creatures like a rancor?

And what about Jamba the Hunt!
  • No fans of Starkiller?
  • Stekcir_Leinad
    270 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    nubsors wrote: »
    No fans of Starkiller?

Ooooh.... good call. Could add Rahm Kota too then.
  • Ooh some Legacy would be nice . Darth Krayt, Nihl, Talon .. Or Cade Skywalker and his crew .. The universe is massive.
    Ally is 741-956-965
  • I'm kinda **** that boba doesn't use his rifle second fives is very sinergetic twords other clone the only problem is that there is only one other clone and he suks!! Also they should make boba a clone since technically he is one making it at least a little ease to get a good synergy bonus of fives