Circuit board

What is up with that picture at the end of the last developer update, I hope it's some kind of puzzle in the next raid

Replies

• niknum
    10 posts Member
    Its the back of a Data Card with crafting icons on it. Likely hinting that soon you can craft bronziums with your bulk gear parts.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Mind=blown.
    How u even make that connection.... :)
  • It's my hope that it is ships coming finally.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Droids raid behind each is one of the 6 already released and behind the seventh which they all link to is r2d2 :) which u get shards for for completion

• LastJedi wrote: »
    Mind=blown.
    How u even make that connection.... :)

I've done several star wars RPGs in the past and some would have puzzles to manipulate while fighting the raid boss. I would be disappointed if they didn't come out with at least one
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    I feel like an **** posting this here because this thread will likely get merged with the mega on the subject where i posted this a little while ago and then it's going to look like a double post. But here is my idea on what the teaser is.

A new raid with a totally new design. Each raid is made up of 6 battles (represented by the 6 plus signs). Every member can pick which of the 6 battles they want to attack. They can use all 5 attempts on one enemy or attack 5 different enemies once, or whatever they want. 1 battle may be against a Krayt dragon where certain toon types get a boost (jawas and tusken). 1 against a separatist tank (clones and jedi get bonus). Etc. Damage for each battle is cumulative as it is for Rancor. So multiple people can attack the same enemy and stack up the damage until its beaten. But guys who have farmed that random Jawa team are going to finally get to have a use for them on a regular basis and have an advantage for particular battles (encourages farming/spending to widen our rosters further). As each enemy takes damage the little dots above the + sign fill up to represent how close the enemy is to defeat, and the + turns green when that enemy is done. The little black box next to each + is where a picture of each enemy will go for quick reference (obviously couldn't put it in the picture cause it would totally spoil it).

Maybe once all 6 enemies are beat it even opens up a 7th and final enemy that all members get to attack. Or it makes it so that we can then use the activated card (all lights green) to unlock something, either as a guild or individually.
  • Could be the way we unlock R2-D2...

191?cb=20130225061341
  • GoCubsGo
    11 posts Member
    I think it'll track completions of each assault battle that'll yield a toon that people really want. Could be R2, could be some character that is in the new movie that'll be released in December, Rogue Squadron.
  • I hope it gives us Johnny 5
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    I bet it is for unlocking the ????? gear pieces. Something like you have craft them via the circuit board and adjust stats that you want or something.
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member
    It unlocks the enterprise
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    I bet it is for unlocking the ????? gear pieces. Something like you have craft them via the circuit board and adjust stats that you want or something.

^ most likely
  • these guys get it
  • It's a R2D2 card.
  • XJStryker
    194 posts Member
    Prolly just a nee chromium pack u can buy where u get g6/7/8/9 gear lol. Onviously u have the chance of getting fully crafter.
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • PainSaber
    156 posts Member

Is it strange that Im aroused right now?
  • I think it's ships, or something else that requires characters of different classes. There are seven circles above each spot, which corresponds to the number of stars a character can have. I think you plug characters of certain classes (maybe not all in the game yet) into the spots, e.g. a Pilot in the arrow, a Droid in the square, etc. The green plus indicates you have one or more characters of the appropriate class available for that slot. The small squares would show the equipped character's icon.
  • Tiny Grimes claimed he knew what is was and would give a good hint if anyone guessed correctly. Any word on that?
  • It's the power core that Luke powers down inside the Death Star...
  • Chiquard
    108 posts Member
    LOL, if we only knew...
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Could be the way we unlock R2-D2...

191?cb=20130225061341

I hope I hope I hope
  • PainSaber wrote: »

Is it strange that Im aroused right now?

Maybe but who cares I love Short Circuit
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    I got tremendous amusement from this. Look at all of our hope and optimism. Don't see much of that anymore....
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    It's probably going to be something really well received by the player base.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    I got tremendous amusement from this. Look at all of our hope and optimism. Don't see much of that anymore....

Sad and true
  • What is up with that picture at the end of the last developer update, I hope it's some kind of puzzle in the next raid

Looks like the circuit-board for Mods.
  • So sad. Little did we know that that little graphic was actually an elaborate depiction of the four horseman.