@BentWookiee
@FashionFett
@Hillsop
@J0K3R
@Alita
@Afista

Could you please close this thread.

Thank you.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
  • Aneil915
    143 posts
    edited February 2016
    Great been waiting an Aussie guild!
    IGN: Aneil915
    Code: PM me
    I'm from a town near Melbourne, Australia.

EsURoT7h.jpg

I've been playing Star Wars GOH since around the release date and I'm hooked too.
    My Arena squad is currently Sid, Luminara, Dooku, Phasma and Boba Fett but this is changing everyday as I'm not 100% happy with it. Any suggestions would be great!

My GW starting squad is Luminara, Sid, Dooku, Jedi Consular and Kylo Ren. Very happy with this team!
    Post edited by Aneil915 on
  • Can the founding members please post there ally code so we can add them too. :smiley:
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Aneil915
    That was quick!
    Welcome to the Galactic Corps.
  • Aneil915 wrote: »
    Can the founding members please post there ally code so we can add them too. :smiley:

I requested you, Brock should be along soon.

Fill out the rest of the enlistment questions whenever you get a second.

:)
  • @Aneil915
    That was quick!

EsURoT7h.jpg

Here's the pic in the forum to make it easier for others to see.

Welcome to the Galactic Corps.

Thanks, yeah good timing.
  • Brock Leeson
    783-886-877
    http://i.imgur.com/hypIACO.jpg
  • Brock's heroes.

hypIACO.jpg
  • Aneil915
    143 posts
    edited January 2016
    How do I find my in game name?

It's the same as your forum name, I know because I saw it when you became my ally. You can see it by going into your ranks in Arena or there are a few other ways.

It's the same as your forum name, I know because I saw it when you became my ally. You can see it by going into your ranks in Arena or there are a few other ways.

Thanks, I thought it was that :smiley:
  • Like this.
    vHToO2zh.jpg
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Aneil915 I can see you've got some gear ready to be equipped when you reach the required level.

Check this out, it may be helpful.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/6559/gear-at-level-60-and-beyond#latest
  • Good luck guys, sounds like a fun group!!!
  • @ioniancat21
    Thanks!
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
  • IGN: romperait
    Ally code: 634-628-926
    From Melbourne, Australia!
    1009f5f2e5.png

I'm reasonably new to the game (started a bit after Christmas), enjoying the (currently) f2p grind. Got to rank 52 in arena today with squad of sid, lumi, luke, poe and daka. Currently deciding on an alternative fifth member to daka (them cantina shipments are far too pricey to split between two characters); shame I started after the dooku offer ended, farming him has proven to be quite slow.

Quite like the game design so certainly keen to talk strats.
  • @romperait

Evening, welcome to the Galactic Corps.

We'll let the 2 X 5* hero rule slide for now, it's too early to implement that and you seem pretty committed to the game.

Add the rest of the guild or we'll add you as an ally.

Even though I love Daka, splitting your Cantina Shipments is really bad if you want to remain competitive. If you take a look at my screenshot I've got three 7 star heroes then two five stars (Daka and Ahsoka). This has probably hampered my performance in Arena and Galactic War. So if you can help it it's best to farm your fifth hero from Galactic War Shipments.

You're doing really well in a new server, so any delays like splitting your shipments means you may fall behind.

Anyway, may the force be with you down under!

• romperait
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @cosmicturtle333

I should have been more diligent in reading the rules, could have just waited til tomorrow to fulfil the 2x5* requirement. :P

Yeah I've been trying to focus on one hero from each resource but the LS/DS clearly aren't as suitable for shard farming as the others (probably better used on gear anyway I guess). I've been pretty successful with galactic war since unlocking it (the update didn't really affect the difficulty at all on my server) so will probably pick my fifth hero from that pool once lumi gets to 7*. Thoughts on poggle? I have no doubt he'd be a powerhouse leader in a droid team but curious as to whether he'd have a place in my team.

Cheers, same to you!
    Post edited by romperait on
  • I don't have Poggle myself, but pairing him with Poe would be absolutely devastating. He wouldn't synergize with my squad at all as imo he works best with high damage attackers and glass cannons so I haven't and probably won't farm him. But I reckon he would be great in your squad.
  • joelightyear
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    joelightyear

live in Melbourne
    I think I've been playing since beta, just loaded the game one day and was hooked straight away.
    I've only spent money on crystals, I've been very lucky on bronzium cards and for the first few weeks when I started there were gold cards that were free every couple of days that gave me some good characters.

http://imgur.com/kcwmQYW

They're my main characters, I've Poe, Kylo and FOTP in the early days of staring/gearing. 35 toons at the moment, I'm lacking a bit of direction though can't decide on what type of team I want to build.
    Post edited by joelightyear on
  • @joelightyear

Welcome to the Melbourne Guild . . . Ah, I mean ANZGC ;)

kcwmQYWh.jpg

It's great to have a beta player in the guild, I'm sure your advice will be very valuable.

Add everyone as allies to start up.
  • @romperait

I was running out of time before midnight while doing Galactic War. Here was the last team I faced. I went into it half dead already as I rushed the last few battles, but here's the result of Poggle and Poe together:

gB1hibIh.jpg
  • @cosmicturtle333
    you didn't happen to notice my win loss record for arena when you sent the request did you?
    The server I'm on has some really strong arena teams, so I've never managed to crack the top 20 and was curious to see my record.
    But then again, I never really use crystals to refresh arena battles, only for gearing up and farming shards.
  • @joelightyear
    I deleted then re-requested you.

SVEDnnQh.jpg
  • Welcome to the team @romperait and @joelightyear !!
  • @cosmicturtle333 would you like me to add you to the SWGoH alliance leaders chat on line?
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • aspenstar wrote: »
    @cosmicturtle333 would you like me to add you to the SWGoH alliance leaders chat on line?

Sure. I've never used the app before, so it may take a while for me to get used to it. But I'll figure it out. Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.