Mods were never the answer to imbalance

vynn
205 posts Member
Sorry but it was wishful thinking for anyone that wanted to make underpowered characters viable using mods. That was never the appropriate solution to balance issues as all characters benefit equally from mods. It's up to CG to take the imitative to bring Rey down to earth and make Boba useful. As much as we would like to solve that problem ourselves, that was simply wishful thinking.

Replies

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    CG is never going to do it. This was the best we had, and it was excellent.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    It's CGs way of saying that they don't know how to do their job and balance their own toons, so they tried to let us do it, and couldn't do that either.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Winner.

In their defense that's a tough job. I maintain the devs are probably under unrealistic time constraints and pressure forced on them. That's how things like this happen.

As for Rey earlier, there is nothing wrong with her. She can be dealt with easily but is one of the only dps toons a lot of people have that's worth the salt. The answer is making more toons more viable in that department then people won't see her as much.
    benacrow wrote: »
    It's CGs way of saying that they don't know how to do their job and balance their own toons, so they tried to let us do it, and couldn't do that either.

• Before the debuffs everything was even, royal guard alone had 30-40K health and 8K wasn't cutting it so in a way it balanced it, but when people was doing 90K it wasn't balanced anymore. But when people meaning to fix it they didn't mean reduce everything by 50%
  • Congratulations EA you make GW for me impossible because rey puts me under 50% at end of battle and have no time to heal
  • Put the deathmark on her as quick as you can in the battle bud. Or keep her stunned. Gotta do one of the two.
    Saturn74 wrote: »
    Congratulations EA you make GW for me impossible because rey puts me under 50% at end of battle and have no time to heal

• ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Kill her first
  • j99snqU.jpg