Thank you EA for Chewie shards and...

Thank you for changes in Mod drops;
Thank you for nerfing Teebo potency after I spent so many credits, gear and mods to build my Raid team around him;
Thank you for continued line of bugged toons and ill-thought changes to game;

You have completely thanked up the game. Thank you, EA!

Replies

• The Chewie shares were awesome. I still can't remember why I stopped farming him 6 months ago......oh yeah, RG. Even if the free shards pushed him to level 5 or 6, I won't be able to afford to spend that kind of cash any time soon due to throwing so much cash towards the mod race.
  • Yeah the chewie shards really swayed me into staying.
  • Thank you for changes in Mod drops;
    Thank you for nerfing Teebo potency after I spent so many credits, gear and mods to build my Raid team around him;

That was fantastic.

• Yah for chewie shards!
  • Niiiice
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Last line of the OP made me chuckle.

Get it straight - it's 150 Shard Shop Currency. THAT'S HUGE!
    Can't wait to make a list of all the things I'll spend it on.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Your welcome
  • I got away with asking for a Dev called Nero so I think you're safe
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I actually like Chewie.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thank you to all the Thanking thankers for moaning about the new awesome update so bad that the d3vs had to realease a thanking update that thanked you thankers for the moaning even more.
  • You moan, you get thanked. But everyone else gets thanked for your moaning aswell.
  • Devs nerfed thank out of Teebo's bases potency stats, so I had to refresh like there's no tomorrow to get those thanking Potency mods from shipments. Now they've nerfed his potency again, this time thru mods.

So to compensate they send me some credits. What about the crystals I've spent? Almost a vault! It's all so thanked up [sighs]
  • I am grateful for your wit, OP!
    +1
    A huge thank you to EA from me as well, especially for the Chewie Shards!
  • WhaleKiller1
    517 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Now that Chewie's potency dropped to an abysmal 28% without mods, will he even work in raids any longer? Would mods even bring him to viable levels?

He was over 100% before the update. Raids were the only reason why I invested in him including buying gear in the store.
  • The Chewie shards weren't for veteran players. They were for all those new players who don't know any better yet. They want to sucker those new players into starring him, then right when they get close, they nerf him.
  • Thank you for changes in Mod drops;

+1
  • Yes, go thank yourself EA
  • pnutbutter wrote: »
    Yes, go thank yourself EA

ROFLMAO, I love that!
  • I....I never got any chewie shards? I'm actually farming him for scoundrel fun.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • it resolved everything when i saw 20 out of 30 chewie shards. Only thing that would be better is if all 30 somehow were properly delivered.