Give back Teebo original stats!

Prev1
kampec
16 posts Member
Give back Teebo original stats now! You nerfed Teebo because of the extreme effects of mods, now the mods are nerfed, but Teebo also is nerfed. With gear10 and a full set of potency mod he have just 53% Potency which is totally useless! I'm advancing Teebo for two months and now i have a junk character. PLEASE GIVE BACK TEEBO ORIGINAL STATS!

Replies

• Options
    And fix his stealth special ability while he is the leader. He always loses it after one turn.
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Potency was normalized, not nerfed. Explaining this is getting tiresome...
  • kampec
    16 posts Member
    Options
    eldredpe: Teebo potency was extremely lowered 2 days ago because of new mods, you can make them very high pot (over 100%), now Teebo base potency is ZERO. You heard right, it's a big 0. He just got potency from gears and mods. Without potency this character is a gargabe, i invested many crystal, energy, time, raid reward etc. to investing them, maybe this is the point where i'll leave the game too.
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    kampec wrote: »
    eldredpe: Teebo potency was extremely lowered 2 days ago because of new mods, you can make them very high pot (over 100%), now Teebo base potency is ZERO. You heard right, it's a big 0. He just got potency from gears and mods. Without potency this character is a gargabe, i invested many crystal, energy, time, raid reward etc. to investing them, maybe this is the point where i'll leave the game too.

Teebo's potency is unchanged. The raid was buffed on tenacity by not normalizing appropriately.
  • kampec
    16 posts Member
    Options
    eldrepde, its simple not true what you wrote. Teebo base potency was lowered with a fast update two days ago when mod was not changed, Teebo lost around 30% of base potency. With full potency set and gear9 item i make him first 103% of potency, after teebo nerfing it was 73%, and currently is 43% because of the last mod nerfing (potency set bonus is lowered).
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    The 1-400 scale went to a 1-100 scale.

• kampec
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Eldredpe, what you not believe on that now Teebo base potency is ZERO, and before nerfing it was not a zero? Its okay that the scale was changed, but it's not az explanation of the zero basic potency! Teebo just got potency now from some gears and the mod's i can make you the math if you want:

gear lvl 4 mk 5 blast tech mk5 weapon mod: 3% potency
    gear lvl 5 mk 7 fabritech: 5% potency
    gear lvl 8 mk 5 blas tech mk5: 3% potency
    gear lvl 10 mk 7 nubian scanner: 10% potency

that's all, because he don't have any base potency, he not gain any of potency when you leveling him! So now he only get potency from gears, and mods. This was surely not like this before of nerfing.
  • Collin
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Kampec it was like that before though, Teebo only got his potency from gear. The number appears lower, but that's just because they changed the scale, that lower percentage it's showing has the exact same effects as it did when it was higher on the other scale. So without any potency mods your Teebo will remove turn meter with the exact same odds as he did before the update. Just test it out and you'll see that it's true.
  • MTan
    42 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would be inclined to believe it if i didn't try teebo out in a raid and find his tm reduction being resisted most of the time. Easier way to feel the nerf? Try phasma's slow. Omegaed i used to hit her slow 80% of the time on the pig captain. Now i am 1 for 8. This is after the latest update.

Two days ago teebo's potency for me was 160%. Yesterday it was 111%. Now its at 66%. I was able to solo an entire t7 two days ago. Yesterday i wiped at p2. Today i didn't get past p1.

Pre mods, i clear p1. Now after slapping all 5* mods on all my characters, i fare worse?! Whats the deal here?

Try raiding then come back here to tell us whether its been nerfed or not.
  • Options
    I think we need same potency/tenacity ratio in raid was like before mod update ( not same parameters). Why? Make a tier 8 raid where mods with potency needed. U can get boost at lower tiers if u use mods and recommend if u go tier 8.
  • eldredpe
    142 posts Member
    Options
    MTan wrote: »
    I would be inclined to believe it if i didn't try teebo out in a raid and find his tm reduction being resisted most of the time.

They screwed up and didn't change raid enemy tenacities accordingly. This was updated in the latest patch, but won't go into effect until the next raid starts for your guild.
  • kampec
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I'll try today again, but not just the raid chances was changed (bigger tenacity of pigs for example). I'm using Teebo as a leader in arena and GW too, everywhere is worst then before.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    But both scales weren't 1-400. Potency scale was 1-400. And tenacy scale was 1-200%. Haven't found a character that had more tenacy at 72% (RG) It was unbalanced from the beginning. It would compared the 80% of Teebo to what ever tenacy % you where facing.

So making a character that was effectively doing 80% lower it to 21% is a big change. Basically potency dropped 1/4 of what it was. And Tenacity 1/2
  • Options
    It is the MK 7 Nubian scanner, used to have 40% potency now it is 10. Gear 10 Teebo is 27% potency. Hardest nerf since Yoda.
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would be inclined to believe it if i didn't try teebo out in a raid and find his tm reduction being resisted most of the time. Easier way to feel the nerf? Try phasma's slow. Omegaed i used to hit her slow 80% of the time on the pig captain. Now i am 1 for 8. This is after the latest update.

Two days ago teebo's potency for me was 160%. Yesterday it was 111%. Now its at 66%. I was able to solo an entire t7 two days ago. Yesterday i wiped at p2. Today i didn't get past p1.

Pre mods, i clear p1. Now after slapping all 5* mods on all my characters, i fare worse?! Whats the deal here?

Try raiding then come back here to tell us whether its been nerfed or not.

Supposedly if you started the raid before the update, the tenacity was cached and unchanged for the raid. I am the same way. I could only do about half of phase 1, so if thats the case, wait until the next raid and see how you do.

Mod response here:

https://m.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4szwia/mods_are_not_the_problem/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

• Kelo91
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Que vuelva el Teebo de antes!!
  • Kelo91
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo and Qui-Gon too!!
  • Options
    eldredpe wrote: »
    I would be inclined to believe it if i didn't try teebo out in a raid and find his tm reduction being resisted most of the time.

They screwed up and didn't change raid enemy tenacities accordingly. This was updated in the latest patch, but won't go into effect until the next raid starts for your guild.

I'll try it in the next raid then. It just feels odd to have the captain resist Teebo's attacks thrice as often compared to the pre-mods era with all potency mods equipped
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • YoLaWi
    89 posts Member
    Options
    IG86 resisted my teebo-69% potency in GW.
    I don't buy the potency normalisation theory.
  • Options
    Please undo the nerf made to scanner because the mods being overpowered. If this isn't done, please reassure us that teebos base potency will function as it did before this whole mod mess
  • kampec
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, im here to say maxima mea culpa! Teebo working with this new stat too, we just started new heroic raid today so i can try it. Everything is good!
  • Options
    Yep, with 68% potency it works nicely. Now to fix his stealth issues
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Exacly I did over 2.2 M in P1 Tier 7 raid. My Teebo and Phasma got 1* all potency mods, and vs. piggboss they work BETTER then before any mods update (Speed stick all but one time, and teebo got liek 80% TM redution). On other hand my QGJ have 61 potency and he works definitly worse then Phasma and Teebo - so i think 65% potensy is magic number ;)
    On other hand vs. Rancor - none of above work exept phasma speed (she have over 80% potency). So vs. Rancor i think you need to have like 90-100 potency to concider any result with Teebo.
  • Madiel
    33 posts Member
    Options
    @kampec
    What potency had your Teebo? Base 21 (g10 + scanner) or you have put some mods on top?
  • Options
    Teebo is working just as fine as before now on T7, relax and take a deep breath.
    Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Options
    Teebo works fine when I use it.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I believe the raid has been tenacity buffed to account for mods, so the pre-mods full scanners Teebo is no longer good enough. You need a full set of potency mods to get back to where you were before.

A maxed Teebo with no mods will not solo P1 now, not happening.
    Post edited by Palanthian on
  • Madiel
    33 posts Member
    Options
    @Palanthian
    Thanks a lot for clarifying this!

Does anyone know if 6 potency mods with arbitrary primary are enough or potency as primary is also required?

And another one - so far I've seen potency as primary only in 6th slot (multiplexer). Has anyone seen potency as primary in other slots?
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    I have 71% potency on teebo and it works about half the time on phase 2 rancor for heroic.
  • Options
    Madiel wrote: »
    @Palanthian
    And another one - so far I've seen potency as primary only in 6th slot (multiplexer). Has anyone seen potency as primary in other slots?

That's the only mod with the chance at potency as the primary stat