Who got what?

With the exception of the occasional shard, all I get from Bronzium packs is gear. How many of you are getting rare characters? Do you get them often? Does it matter what server you are on? I'm really getting disappointed. I've been hoping for a Maul, Leah, or old Ben. Are the majority of players getting characters?

Replies

• I'm thinking that the bronzium packs have higher percentage to give out characters when we are low level and dont have that many characters unlocked yet.

I played the game since first week of soft launch and I remember got Old Ben, Mace Windu, Qui Gon Jinn when around lvl 30 to 40. Since then up until now, I cant remember getting anymore character.
  • dauz6063 wrote: »
    I'm thinking that the bronzium packs have higher percentage to give out characters when we are low level and dont have that many characters unlocked yet.

I played the game since first week of soft launch and I remember got Old Ben, Mace Windu, Qui Gon Jinn when around lvl 30 to 40. Since then up until now, I cant remember getting anymore character.

You are very lucky my young padawan , I don't remember getting anything better than a single shard in bronze
  • The only character I can remember getting is the Jedi Guardian. Other than that the very occasional shard
  • Think I got Ahsoka from bronzium, but can't remember exactly. I just remember being shocked that I unlocked her, first character I got other than starters. I did get guardian, dark guard, and ewok elder from bronzium. Other than that, the occasional rare shard but no other rare character activations.
    I think the rare characters listed ealier come from chromium. Bronzium more likely to drop 1 & 2 *s, the "no names." But that could be a change since soft launch, I started with global in Nov.
    I mostly get gear and occasional single shard.
    "That is why you fail."
  • I feel like someone playing scratch off cards, lol.
  • Got nothing after 10 attempts. but opened the 8 pack chronium and got windu, aayala, lando, teebo and consular shard so not gonna complain
  • Best thing I got was an Ewok Scout which turned into 7 shards
  • Might try an 8 pack again in a few weeks. I did one n it converted to all shards as I had the generic characters.
  • Well since EA just sent us 200 free crystals I said f*** it and bought one chromium pack. Inside was Lobot. I looked at all his stuff and he seems like legit garbage.
  • I'd leave lobotsitting. Just something to throw at GW.
  • Playing since a week.. Full charachters Found in bronzium: Asoka, Night Sister initiate, Jedy Consular( this in fragments obviously)
  • Opened the game by accident today and noticed I had a free bronzium. Opened it just because the game was already running and got a full bariss
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    3* fives
    2 * Princess
    1* IG-86 twice
    From bronzium.

To many to list from Chono.
  • dauz6063
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just like I said earlier, new player have better odds of getting a random full character, maybe its to help them getting started in the game, then its you're on your own. :p
  • Thanks for all the replies. It sure looks like the game is granting good stuff at first for many people. Then a bunch of nothing later.
  • I bought a chromium pack and only got 10/25 shards of Qui Gon Jinn, lame, i got ct 5555 whoever the hell that is, I'm not a star wars junky k I know the basic peoples that's about it. other than that i got the same crap everybody else got, jedi consular, clone wars Chewbacca, clone trooper, ewok scout, lets see dark side I got a snow trooper, royal guard, talia, stormtrooper. The drop rate is lame just like all other play for free games
  • got a 3* Tusken raider, still lvl 1 in my group, I ain't spending over 400k to lvl this guy up.
  • Alatar
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Camalus wrote: »
    I bought a chromium pack and only got 10/25 shards of Qui Gon Jinn, lame, i got ct 5555 whoever the hell that is, I'm not a star wars junky k I know the basic peoples that's about it. other than that i got the same crap everybody else got, jedi consular, clone wars Chewbacca, clone trooper, ewok scout, lets see dark side I got a snow trooper, royal guard, talia, stormtrooper. The drop rate is lame just like all other play for free games

Fives is good. I wish I had gotten him. I've gotten a grand total of no characters with my bronze packs. I made the horrible mistake of opening 12 chrome packs and got lobot and jedi knight guardian. They're awful.
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Fives is good. I wish I had gotten him. I've gotten a grand total of no characters with my bronze packs. I made the horrible mistake of opening 12 chrome packs and got lobot and jedi knight guardian. They're awful.

ya no characters in the bronze packs for me yet either but not really expecting much outta the free pile. I spent a lot of time in Need for Speed World where they had card packs free and purchasable with random parts, rewards, cars etc. so I'm used to these free packs and their drop rates. But I have enough characters now I just need to switch to buying credit packs instead for awhile.
  • I've gotten some shards, but never a full character. My Barriss is 1/80 instead of 0/80 because of Bronzium Packs! Woohoo! I just open the free ones along the way and only shake my fist when it gives me 750 credits haha
  • Lol yeah my Barriss is 2/80. I'll get it eventually!

• i got 1/80 boba fett... soon :tired_face: will finish ct 5555s for now as I've made the mistake already of focusing him and might as well finish him either ways for the achievement
  • Has anyone had any good drops since the Dec 3 update? My bronze seemed better before that.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • No, did anyone get a qui gon jin shard? Earned one for completing GW yesterday. Now I'm 1/25