Lineup opinion

PikaChu
35 posts Member
edited December 2015
Randomly called upon the force and lo and behold... I got Lando, windu and aayala in the same pack

Now, what to focus on and what lineup

Currently have

2* Stormtrooper
2* Royal Guard
2* IG-86

3* Nightsister Initiate
3* Ahsoka Tano
3* Teebo
3* Jawa
3*Dooku (close to 4* as need about 10+ piece)
3* Consular (close to 4* as need about 10+ piece)
3* aalaya
3* Talia

4* Asajj Ventress
4* barris
4* Lando
4* Mace windu
4* Luminara
4* Chewbacca (close to 5* as I got random shards as well need about 20+)

Pending:
Sideous: 65/80
Boba Fett: 35/? (I forgot to check)

Replies

• Lando and Ayala can only upgrade with packs so tougher to upgrade *s.
    Sidious and Talia can be easily upgraded, currently have Talia at 6* and 10 away from Sidious being 6*. Luminara easy to upgrade in galactic war and Ahsoka in cantina. 4* Barriss good with upgraded gear and shards will be available as you progress in light/dark campaigns.
    Consular, I86 and Chewie would be my next recommendations based on upgradeability.
    You could grind Mace and Dooku too after 4*s, but I have another preference with my energy points.
    I'd highly recommend Daka as priority with cantina credits.
    "That is why you fail."
  • Tryban wrote: »
    Lando and Ayala can only upgrade with packs so tougher to upgrade *s.
    Sidious and Talia can be easily upgraded, currently have Talia at 6* and 10 away from Sidious being 6*. Luminara easy to upgrade in galactic war and Ahsoka in cantina. 4* Barriss good with upgraded gear and shards will be available as you progress in light/dark campaigns.
    Consular, I86 and Chewie would be my next recommendations based on upgradeability.
    You could grind Mace and Dooku too after 4*s, but I have another preference with my energy points.
    I'd highly recommend Daka as priority with cantina credits.

So should I still continue boba fett or disregard for a while and rush old daka