Lv70 Ability Mats Challenge -[iN]

Prev1
Regeneration
303 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey all i'm sure how upset we all are over the lack of being able to farm those elusive tier 3 ability mats, good news is the last challenge unlocked at Lv70 gives you quite a good bit!
Enjoy.

j17rlc.jpg
Post edited by Regeneration on

Replies

• Nice. I'm a bit disappointed the newer Cantina levels aren't more fruitful.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Can't wait to get to level 70, unfortually I don't have budget to buy gem packs, the big pack cost 117$ here in Denmark
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Hey all i'm sure how upset we all are over the lack of being able to farm those elusive tier 3 ability mats, good news is the last challenge unlocked at Lv70 gives you quite a good bit!
    Enjoy.

j17rlc.jpg

You are already at level 70? Wow.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • lol, what are you gonna do with 410 credits???
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nice. I'm a bit disappointed the newer Cantina levels aren't more fruitful.

Seriously, I completed the entire new level on the Cantina and tried to farm there. While each battle gives you 21 Cantina credits for Shipments, about ever 1/4 Sims offer 1 level 1 triangle ability mat. I did NOT receive any square level 2 ability mats or any level 3 pentagon ability mats in any of the battles or through 2 entire energy refills. I guess those levels will only be good for getting Cantina shipment credits.
  • :p:p:p Good new
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !

Apply it to get 0,44% of a character from level 59 to 60! Costs only 92300
    Or get 0,041% of a character from 6 stars to 7 stars! Costs only 1000000

The possibilities are endless.
  • That's very nice. Those unlocking 70 can max chars blazing fast.

GW: 3 per day for 21 week
    L70 Challenge: 45 per week
    cantina Random: 2 per day eith 2 refills for 14

Total: 80 per week or 320 per month. At rhis rate many will high tier will have little to do in two months or less.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    That's very nice. Those unlocking 70 can max chars blazing fast.

GW: 3 per day for 21 week
    L70 Challenge: 45 per week
    cantina Random: 2 per day eith 2 refills for 14

Total: 80 per week or 320 per month. At rhis rate many will high tier will have little to do in two months or less.

With my luck, they will probably nerf the rewards by the time other players get there.
  • nice
  • Cant wait til me and the other f2p players get there in a month.
  • whales gonna whale

They should either raise the credit rewards or get rid of them. It is just a tease.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    lol, what are you gonna do with 410 credits???

They should either raise the credit rewards or get rid of them. It is just a tease.

Lol, don't mention getting rid of the credits, they might actually do that! Seriously, I need every credit I can get my grubby little hands Han.

• Need those challenge missions.. Cuz the cantina isn't generous with regarding ability mats..especially t3

Hope I'm 70 by next Sunday challenges

Gratz Nae for achieving it so fast!
  • Ouch, isn't it just great? Now we and our characters just have to get to the 70th level! Piece of cake! Month or two!
    Man these mats are a big problem since 50th. Somehow I feel that we'll need so much if them for high-level abilities that higher drops just won't cover the difference.
    They still should be more available. It still looks ridiculous.
  • @Regeneration could you tell us what was the xp needed for those lvls?

61 is 3700 how about 70? Is it a +300 xp per lvl till 70?
  • The fact that you're level 70 already is absolutely ludicrous... How much money do you honestly think you've poured into this game?
    Not trolling or complaining or anything, I'm just really curious
  • @Maraxus
    Lvl60 - 70 was achieved in roughly 48 hours at the grand total cost of 37,000Energy.

@Cant_Deny
    Hi, i wouldn't be so quick to judge something as "ludicrous", it was quite an easy method to gain Lv70 in a short period of time by using a little brain. "How much money" does not relate to this topic at all.
  • @Regeneration

37000 energy for 10 lvls ?

This means that all 10 lvls are @ 3700 xp? There is no increase requirement as you lvl up?
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    @Regeneration

37000 energy for 10 lvls ?

This means that all 10 lvls are @ 3700 xp? There is no increase requirement as you lvl up?

It still goes up. Maybe he didn't factor in cantina or daily exp.
  • Got it so my point is by how much?
    +200 / + 300

Trying to plan here wheb i can honestly get to lvl 69 to farm doku :)
    Got it so my point is by how much?
    +200 / + 300

Trying to plan here wheb i can honestly get to lvl 69 to farm doku :)

To reach 66, I need 4100 xp..

The number that regeneration gave you was an average factoring the level up bonuses

• Thank you!
    Thank you!

No problemo

• @Cant_Deny
    Hi, i wouldn't be so quick to judge something as "ludicrous", it was quite an easy method to gain Lv70 in a short period of time by using a little brain. "How much money" does not relate to this topic at all.[/quote]

@Regeneration so you're trying to tell me that you used 37,000 energy in total to gain the 10 levels in 2 days, and that comes down to using your brain and not your wallet?

Seems naive.
  • Cant_Deny wrote: »
    @Cant_Deny
    Hi, i wouldn't be so quick to judge something as "ludicrous", it was quite an easy method to gain Lv70 in a short period of time by using a little brain. "How much money" does not relate to this topic at all.

@Regeneration so you're trying to tell me that you used 37,000 energy in total to gain the 10 levels in 2 days, and that comes down to using your brain and not your wallet?

Seems naive. [/quote]

You can hoard energy
  • Congratulations to you hard spending grinder, alot of people might trhow alot of hate at you whales, I actually like to see some people are that heavily dedicated and actually share your finds with us! Sad no one has yet to see Yoda on either dark or light side battles :(
  • @Regeneration
    How many purple laptops do you get in the third teir attacker challenge? It unlocks at level 62, so others might be able to answer too.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Yarzahn wrote: »
    lol, what are you gonna do with 410 credits???

Apply it to get 0,44% of a character from level 59 to 60! Costs only 92300
    Or get 0,041% of a character from 6 stars to 7 stars! Costs only 1000000

The possibilities are endless.

Hey, you forgot the most bang for your 410 credits! Almost 1/4th of the cheapest shipments item!