Cant buy Dooku!

Hi,

I don't know if it's an Australian thing but I have read in not only this forum but the old one as well that there was a $5 dooku

I have been farming my dooku for the last 3 weeks and still have another week to farm when people are buying him right of the bat.

Seems to be very unfair if just because your in Australia you cant buy dooku!

Replies

• Davo
    121 posts Member
    The dooku dark side starter pack was offered during your first few days on the game and then expired. Much like the droid, female, and jedi packs had time limits to purchase
  • Davo wrote: »
    The dooku dark side starter pack was offered during your first few days on the game and then expired. Much like the droid, female, and jedi packs had time limits to purchase

Actually I have played since just after the game was first soft launched and I have never seen this 'dooku pack' either. I'm also from Australia so my only guess is that they did not offer or are still in the process of offering this pack to us, much like the gem subscriptions that I'm yet to see! ;)
  • I'm playing from Australia and had the Dark Side Starter pack (with Dooku) offered when I first started playing during soft launch.
  • Super weird, and slushie do the gem subscriptions show up in your game?
  • Yeah they do, under Crystals tab in the store.
  • FakeRobbo wrote: »
    Super weird, and slushie do the gem subscriptions show up in your game?

Gem subscription :| ... Whats a gem subscription?
  • Soujah wrote: »
    FakeRobbo wrote: »
    Super weird, and slushie do the gem subscriptions show up in your game?

Gem subscription :| ... Whats a gem subscription?

Some countries have the option to buy a gem pack that gives you 300 gems upfront and then X amount of gems each day for Y number of days. Prices and the amount of gems/days varies from country to country it seems.

Not sure if it's been rolled out for all locations yet though, they did say they were gradually rolling it out.
  • Am from Singapore here and I didn't see the Dooku character for sale too when I started the game. Only have the Assassin Droids, Jedi and Heroine starter bundle...
  • Dark Side starter pack opened up day 1, but I think was only available for 24 hrs.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...