After mods, Should free cantina energy be given away?

As mods use cantina energy, get free 45 energy + free 45 cantina energy in the same give away would be nice.
Or make a new energy for mod farming would be better?

Replies

• Ogunn
    31 posts Member
    That would be nice. I was thinking something similar.
  • Jimboe
    126 posts Member
    Double reward in cantina, as long as the mod v1.0 update live.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Double reward in cantina
    Because doubling the number of shards we can farm fixes credit/gear problem.

I would rather they remove cantina battles from the daily requirement. Or make Mod Challenges count towards cantina battles. I am already spending half my cantina energy just to satisfy my daily. Not much left unless I buy a refresh... and that cuts into my raid gear fund.
  • Yes!
  • Yes
  • With regular energy you can get shards and Gear and you get 10 energy pro hour. With cantina energy you can get Mods and shards and you get 5 energy pro hour. Think it's time to make it the same as regular energy.
  • Valjean
    84 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    It will be. Support told me their plan to appease everyone is to give them 350 Cantina energy and some credits.
    valjean913 or BHG Valjean#5571
  • You can't get shards with regular energy.
  • You can't get shards with regular energy.

At least not shards you want, only shards of toons you don't have. Two weeks and zero ewok elder and daka shards. 72 energy a day for Nada.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    As mods use cantina energy, get free 45 energy + free 45 cantina energy in the same give away would be nice.
    Or make a new energy for mod farming would be better?

I reackon at least 30 energy refresh twice through the day or a 60 total energy increase
    Needs to happen seeing as you now have a big grind to do again
  • Anzial
    41 posts Member
    not gonna happen. How else they will make you spend money to buy crystals to use for refreshes?