Determining combinations of Training Droids 2* 3* etc.

Besides being more expensive, what do the higher star training droids give you? I've been using 2* and 3* to train up my level 41 characters so lots of credits are needed. I was going cheap before, fill up 1/2 on higher stars, then making up the difference to top them off with the single stars. What about gassing up 100% with 3* ? thanks.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
Member of Team Instinct

Replies

• The cost involved with training a character is determined by character level, not the quantity or quality of the training droids you use.

The higher the level you want to train, the more it will cost you.

If you want to test this for yourself, just put in enough 1* droids to get you to the next level and see how many credits it costs. Then remove them and do the same with the 3* droids. You'll notice the credit cost for that one level is still the same regardless of which droids you use.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    1* = 30
    2* = 150
    3* = 750
    4* = 1500 (I think)

They are just different amounts of points. You can combine them in any quantity, but if you are maxing a char you can waste XP if you use the big ones. For example if you need 1000 XP don't use a 4*.

I usually use 2* or 3*, saving the bigger ones for sometime in the future when I need to rapidly level a new unlock. Back off the slider to use 1 less than it recommends, then fill in the rest of the XP using 1*.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    1* = 30
    2* = 150
    3* = 750
    4* = 1500 (I think)

They are just different amounts of points. You can combine them in any quantity, but if you are maxing a char you can waste XP if you use the big ones. For example if you need 1000 XP don't use a 4*.

I usually use 2* or 3*, saving the bigger ones for sometime in the future when I need to rapidly level a new unlock. Back off the slider to use 1 less than it recommends, then fill in the rest of the XP using 1*.

Exactly!
  • Thanks Qelter & ILyanor!

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    BTW for those curious:

1* = 30
    2* = 150
    3* = 750
    4* = 1500
    5* = 3000
    6* = 6000

To be honest I kinda hoped the 5* and 6* were more.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.