Team help!!!

Out of these people what team would you make?
All lvl 44-46
Sid 4*
Luke 3*
Leia 3*
JC 3*
Talia 3*
Boba 4*
Chewie 3*

Am close to promoting Sid, Luke, jc, talia and chewie

Replies

• dont promote talia and chewie. focus on other characters.
  • dont promote talia and chewie. focus on other characters.

I agree with this, also start getting Lumi shards if you haven't already... You need 2 healers at least for GW and Lumi > JC in pvp

To answer you question
    Sid, Luke, leia, JC... I'm at a loss for the last spot as they're all bad in the long run, however go with what works for you, if you're successful so far keep doing what you're doing
  • Is it not worth upping boba?
    Leia is okay to train but can't promite
  • I personally like boba just got mine to 5* and he has good hp, decent attack, nice AoE ability block, good evasion when allies are killed, and occasional revives that can clutch
  • Okay I'll keep training him too
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    You have an awesome block of starting players! There is some info missing info tho.
    Are you planning on putting money down or are you f2p? What ability lvls?
    If your a free player than at lvl 46 I would definitely sink some time into Talia, and chewy. At the very least some ability materials.
    Without a doubt tho I would say as soon as GW opens for you grind Lumi.
    As it stands right now I would say (not knowing abilities so I can't call leader!)...Sid, Luke and JC are musts for your team. Talia also should be there just because she can heal. The decision on Boba or chewy is hard. Chewy can taunt which can save the rest of your team and he has a very strong self heal (useless sid lands his heal immunity). If your ability and stats are high with Boba then his AOE ability block is Awsome!
    I'm rambling here...I say, depending on your abilities, try different combos of talia, chewy and boba. I would be interested to know how it works!
  • I'm lever 46 atm don't fancy spending money on t really, I am planning on using the gw to unlock lumi but quite close to unlocking phasma from it, do you mean there gear lvls? I'm not good with all the terminology
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I personally like boba just got mine to 5* and he has good hp, decent attack, nice AoE ability block, good evasion when allies are killed, and occasional revives that can clutch

At lvl 46 (again...I don't know gear lvl or ability lvl), I don't like boba's HP, or default attack compared to chewy's. Chewy's HP is way more, default attack dmg is too close to call, taunt and self heal win over ability block AOE and relatively spotty evasion. All of this is applicable only at lower lvls...Boba definitely scales waaaayy better! Chewy is a low cost winner in many ways....allowing you to build up others.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Get Lumi ASAP.
    Sid, Lumi, JC and Luke is a good starting point. I'd focus on them, and get Daka
  • Yeah I will think I have like 35/50 for phasma so got to get that done now just because I will be annoyed if I don't