Phasma clarifications please.

1. Does additional star bring anything other than higher stats for herself? Meaning just health + dog for her and no diff in her bonus for others, correct?

2. If she dies as leader, does leader bonus persists or dies with her?

3. Can an assist proc her Fire as will? Like can GS fires, calls Luke for assist, which then by slim chance procs so that another member attack?

4. What order do you use her skills in arena? AOE, Buff, Attack? Or Buff, AOE, Attack?

Thanks for your thoughts

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    1. Yes.
    2. Persists.
    3. I don't think this can happen, but not 100% sure.
    4. See here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/5863/phasma-as-leader-which-do-you-fire-first
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Thanks @Qeltar
  • Thanks @Qeltar

Additionally, I think characters that can strike twice and counter attack can proc the Fire at Will ability. Not 100% sure how the math works, but I've seen it happen before.

• I use her I boost if there no sid/vader dots. Otherwise I use her slow.
  • Eaywen wrote: »
    I use her I boost if there no sid/vader dots. Otherwise I use her slow.

Thanks. Easy rule of thumb.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    1. Does additional star bring anything other than higher stats for herself? Meaning just health + dog for her and no diff in her bonus for others, correct?

3. Can an assist proc her Fire as will? Like can GS fires, calls Luke for assist, which then by slim chance procs so that another member attack?

4. What order do you use her skills in arena? AOE, Buff, Attack? Or Buff, AOE, Attack?

Thanks for your thoughts

Yes for your first 3 questions...as for #4 it gets tricky. Never send an attack that you don't feel is going to land. Buff expires after team members are hit twice, so if you're facing a team strong in AOE's I recommend letting them get their AOEs out of the way before you buff your team. If they have a lot of counter hitters I recommend not hitting her AOE first. If you have a poggle or an Old Ben (offense up, and defense down buffers respectively), then you play it according to However it benefits you the best.
  • 1. Does additional star bring anything other than higher stats for herself? Meaning just health + dog for her and no diff in her bonus for others, correct?

Thanks for your thoughts

Always attack with her normal after you use the buff. If your team has dots on them, dont Use victory march because they will lose it after taking damage twice. If no dots are on your team, use v march then normal attack until she loses advantage, and then fusilade because she crits for 3.6k when she has advantage
  • Loce wrote: »
    Yes for your first 3 questions...as for #4 it gets tricky. Never send an attack that you don't feel is going to land. Buff expires after team members are hit twice, so if you're facing a team strong in AOE's I recommend letting them get their AOEs out of the way before you buff your team. If they have a lot of counter hitters I recommend not hitting her AOE first. If you have a poggle or an Old Ben (offense up, and defense down buffers respectively), then you play it according to However it benefits you the best.

Thanks. I read a thread abt someone using Fulisade and had the entire enemy team jumped and kill Phasma :)
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Loce wrote: »

Thanks. I read a thread abt someone using Fulisade and had the entire enemy team jumped and kill Phasma :)

Yeah that happened to me too lol. It was an all Jedi team with Ima-gun Di as lead. Was pretty impressive!
  • This thread was helpful to me also thanks OP and posters learn something new everyday!.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.