4527 posts Member
edited July 2016

Is mod shipment useful? 85 votes

Yes
11%
X0160768bluenqmleefTeagueSkirataSaviogiromideFarrsonKriskiFfMiamurpapi 10 votes
No
88%
TheRenegadeksbden02ZtyleTheopiumStarSonSekuvincentlondonRobbathehuttFabzorzArryn_RenNaurosKYLO_SAM84OniRenkaiJediLericheHokieFiendExariusNikoms565SNAKEMANNortikka_aikarajuuCoolhand_Luke 75 votes

Replies

• JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    No
    Mods shipments are a joke...
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    No
    @vincentlondon

Bro, not tryna be rude, but your avatar (r2) makes me think your a handicap person everytime I see you post. I have no idea why tho, and if you are then that's cool too.

Peace
  • No
    pay 400k for a crappy 1 star mod? SURE I WILL TOTALLY DO THAT! But seriously no its a joke and no one is going to pay 400k for a bad mod or hundreds of crystals.
  • No
    I don't even bother pressing that thing
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    No
    pay 400k for a **** 1 star mod? SURE I WILL TOTALLY DO THAT! But seriously no its a joke and no one is going to pay 400k for a bad mod or hundreds of crystals.

whalebuddy I will have you know, I was Moby ****'s bully in school. I ate the titanic, I ate Atlantis, Japan is just a tannin bed to me, and I also threw up hawaii. Prehistoric whale levEl.

I got so many crystals, I refresh the GW shop frequently in hopes of maybe they added a new toon. I buy sim tickets for no reason. I buy GG shards just to have extra currency for the shard shop.

FOH
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    No

Expensive both creds and crystals
  • No
    Throw some decent 5 dot mods in there every once and a while and I would buy them.
  • Yes
    oops clicked yes instead of no...

I think they'd be worth more had they already been upgraded to any level... even 5 or 6. Not enough of a carrot.

Maybe the devs liken this to gear shipments where you have to spend coins to craft after buying the shipment, but crafting is generally not nearly as expensive as upgrading a mod.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Yes
    i heard if you refresh them a gazzilion times a gold mk7 mod shows up.
    dont try it, i made a funny
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes
    Yes.

The reason being is that the combo of stats can make even a 1 dot mod really good. A 1 dot health mode with potency as it's main stat would definitely be useful for toons like Teebo.

• No
    It's about as useful as a red light on grand theft auto. Lol. They're useful sometimes... Maybe for mods for backup toons. I have purchased some solid cheap mods.
  • No
    Like most shipments - overpriced and doesn't do much.