Darth Vader

JWH
138 posts Member
Got my 4* Vader. How can I increase his level. I love the nostalgia of having him on my team.

Replies

• MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Theirs no real point of vader for F2P peeps, and even for some P2P peeps also. You can only draw his shards from achievements sadly. Better to focus on someone is who much more viable option that you can get to 7 stars more easy IMO.
    Vader is incredible for GW as secondary but from that pretty useless sadly IMO.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • You can't pull shards from packs for him. The only way to attain his shards currently are through achievements
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Theirs no real point of vader for F2P peeps and for some P2P peeps also drawing his shards are extremely hard it would be better to focus on someone is who much more viable option that you can get to 7 stars.
    I'm currently running:
    6* JC
    5* Sid
    4* Bariss
    4* Lumi
    4* Kylo

Supllemented by:
    5* Ahsoka
    4* 88
    4* Lando
    4* Vader
    4* QGJ

I like Vader. He's fun for me. I compete enough to get in the 40-70 place in pvp so I'm competitive but realistic. Yes, I am p2p. How does everyone else get several hundred shards a day? Let me in on the secret.

• xReDeMpx wrote: »
    You can't pull shards from packs for him. The only way to attain his shards currently are through achievements

I heard someone pulled his shards so that is where im getting it from?. I presume then my mate has either lied or mixed up his words no fault of his, it was my fault for actually not remembering a post i read saying you can only get vaders shards from achievements ... oh dear :D.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    I've never pulled his shards. I looked under "Find" and it came up blank. Hoped it was in error. @EA_Jesse can you help with this--maybe clue us Vader fans in whether he'll be farmable sometime?
  • JWH wrote: »
    I've never pulled his shards. I looked under "Find" and it came up blank. Hoped it was in error. @EA_Jesse can you help with this--maybe clue us Vader fans in whether he'll be farmable sometime?

I consider vader will just be locked to achievements tbh. He is very useful in GW as secondary even at 4 star with gear lvl 7 so for me just unlocking him will be enough but i get some peeps want to get him to 7 stars so adding somewhere to farm him would be nice but i think it wont happen IMO.