Squad help

Sysy
307 posts Member
Hi All

I am currently lvl 50 and have not spend a penny. Through free packs I have unlocked 21 characters. My current arena squad is 4 star Sid, Lumi, Talia, Tarkin and 3 star Doku, all geared at lvl 6.

I cannot help but feel Tarkin is so slow!!! It is like for every 3 turns of Doku, Tarkin gets only one shot. The main reason I put Tarkin into the battlefield is for his attack down debuff.

If I drop Tarkin, who should replace him? I have Jawa, Chewy and Consular at 4 stars and gear lvl 5, but they could pick up fast if needed. Other characters are mostly 2-1 star one shot folks, such as Qui-Gon, Evoc Elder, Royal guard, and Resistance.

In case anyone want to add me as an ally, my number is 172-474-518.

Thanks.
swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007

Replies

• Chewie is handy to take the heat off when ai is attacking your healers
  • Mind if I ask why you use Talia instead of Consular?
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Talia has higher damage (both special and normal attack), hp, healing, gear lvl (consular needs 20 purple sth to complete lvl 5), and is not as afraid of Doku. At least this is how I understand the them.
    Slushie wrote: »
    Mind if I ask why you use Talia instead of Consular?

• Blur
    18 posts Member
    You said you didn't spend a penny so u farmed dooku shards to get him?
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    True. But chewy does little damage and dies so easily if the other side got Sid... So my normal killing order is Sid>bug support (such as Daka)>easy to kill dps/healer (such as consular, Jawa)>tanks (such as barriss)>Doku. Once I get Daka I can see how Chewy may come in handy by taunting others off healers.
    mifiller wrote: »
    Chewie is handy to take the heat off when ai is attacking your healers

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Yes, that is exactly what I did. I did the 6 hard missions for like 2 weeks, in addition to like 10 shards from the premium currency. Now I farmed another 17 shards and he is not far from getting to 4 stars.
    Blur wrote: »
    You said you didn't spend a penny so u farmed dooku shards to get him?