New Updates have made game much more diverse

I mean, I can see Rey with higher speed, or higher crit chance, or higher damage output, and rg now has higher health,? Wow, so different. QGJ also can have higher health, higher potency, and if I spend enough my teebo will be as good as he once was, since now there is the diverse really good teebo, but mostly useless teebo, especially with his broken skills.
I stopped spending and my playtime has been greatly reduced to the bathroom.This game has become online gambling with no chance of reward except a Charachter I can't afford to do anything with. Push sim, push sim, auto battle, push sim.
What a joke your business plan is and the game has become!
Words can't describe my frustration, and complete disappointment with something I use to enjoy.
Recommendations, open your pockets and hire some real programmers and game designers to completely redesign and fix the mess You made.

Replies

• +1000000
  • I feel the same way.
    Bye Forums.
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    I saw the title and was like, I really hope that's sarcastic. Not disappointed.
  • Keyper wrote: »
    I saw the title and was like, I really hope that's sarcastic. Not disappointed.
    Lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    So the game has pretty much stayed the same? yet you liked it better the way it was. makes sence.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    So the game has pretty much stayed the same? yet you liked it better the way it was. makes sence.

Leef sarcasme ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Wait till people start collecting the plus 30 speed mods. Game is gonna be **** then if you don't find them too. Happy hunting!
  • Vomit4Sale
    42 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    leef wrote: »
    Sense? No, I did not like it before, and claiming the update would spur diversity, just another **** disguise for a money grab from greedy business men. Been hanging around in hopes of Devs actually fixing this game, and each time I play I am met with frustration and anger, but thanks for your opinion.
    I believe the saying is "those who assume often make donkeys of themselves," but replace donkey with jack ****. That's you

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Vomit4Sale wrote: »
    I believe the saying is "those who assume often make donkeys of themselves," but replace donkey with jack ****. That's you
    since i didnt assume anything you could have just called me a jack ... without quoting that saying. Not sure why you would want to call me a jack .. though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pre update: Rey hits like a truck
    Post update: Rey hits like 10 really fast trucks

Diversity, people. Diversity.
  • "Words can't describe my frustration, and complete disappointment with something I use to enjoy."

This is te best review about last patch.
  • BBSooner wrote: »
    Pre update: Rey hits like a truck
    Post update: Rey hits like 10 really fast trucks

Diversity, people. Diversity.

Pre update:RG can take 20 hits

Post update:RG can take 50 hits
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • leef wrote: »
    Vomit4Sale wrote: »
    since i didnt assume anything you could have just called me a jack ... without quoting that saying. Not sure why you would want to call me a jack .. though.

Actually you 100% assumed I enjoyed the game pre patch, so, yes, you did assume, and since your entire statement is based off your assumption then I point you back to my previous response to you.