5 A hard darkside

I will just make this short and sweet. How do you kill the immortal Chewbacca? Lol I fought him and only him for an hour and I just retreated from the fact I got nowhere. I don't know if he's broken or what

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    I have not encountered 5-A, but I have experienced a Chewy duel, and it aint going anywhere...
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • He's definitely overpowered unlike some of these other complaints lol.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    So how many of your starting squad is still alive when only Chewy is left? He can't do much damage besides annoyingly healing himself a bit, which could be countered by Sid.
    Darkness wrote: »
    He's definitely overpowered unlike some of these other complaints lol.

swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • I had no problem taking him down with a droid damage team. It's the Jawa's from Hell in 5-I that have me stuck.

I suggest borrow someone's IG-86 or first order tie pilot and they should help you va chewie.
  • I beat most of light 4L using only Chewy. He is definitely tanky.
  • Sysy wrote: »
    So how many of your starting squad is still alive when only Chewy is left? He can't do much damage besides annoyingly healing himself a bit, which could be countered by Sid.
    Darkness wrote: »
    He's definitely overpowered unlike some of these other complaints lol.

Full team thank daka
  • Finally passed the immortal Chewbacca thank darkness. One star but he's behind me now, next up was luke and good grief he hits like a Mack truck. The force is definitely strong with this one also a one star win lol.

Third lvl old bed, Chewbacca, and Leia. 3 star victory imagine that one...
  • The Hard Darkside 5-A isn't even fun. I had 4 left and lost vs chewie alone. This is with dooku/assajj/sidious and tie pilot. He gets double moves and attacks 2-3 times. His CDs are nothing. If you heal immunity him he breaks it within his turn and still heals. After the Jawas from 5-I I'm just starting to think this game is poorly designed. Its never a challenge. Its either easy as pie or broken.
  • I'm stuck on Dark side 5K normal, the Jawas just chew me up. Often by the 2nd round.

Pulled Old Daka from a lucky Bronzium but still building her to be able to get through. I only managed 1* on 5i without her.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I don't think the later stages have been adequately tested, or they have been made intentionally insanely difficult to prevent player's clearing all the content already, until new content is close to being released.
  • Yeah, i think these are gateway nodes. Terribly difficult when you reach them, but for each, once you level up to 58 they become easily passible.

Im stuck on hard dark 6c now with the same situation, except i am level 60 and cant just level up to pass it. Im hoping phasm adds what i need to pass it once i get her leveled up.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda