Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Wow I am glad I came here to take a look at the cluster **** that is GW. Balancing is completely out the window...heck it's not even in the same solar system.
    Currently my highest level is 75 I think I have maybe 2 or my last nodes normally 11 and 12 are always against at least four/five 80's all with 7 stars sometimes I get lucky and two are 78's with one only having 6 stars. My A team gets smashed, my B team gets smashed faster, my C team can't handle it so I either restart or just give up.
    The tuning for GW right now sucks. If I have no 80's why am I facing 7 star 80's. Before the patch I would get 1 80 with 7 stars and the rest would be closer to my level. It was a challenge but I stood a chance. This crap right now is a luck shoot.
    Is there a fix in sight EA?
  • Lovely... Hit a fully modded lvl 80 gear 10+ team. Well done like the rest of your work on this game... Smh
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Did they super nerf it 9 11 12 was a joke usually takes me 1 hr. Not unhappy tho
    Yep my max arena power as per guild table dropped by 3k
  • Please fix this i cant beat it.its not fair
  • P2P player here, i would say i am a dolphin. Level 74, have about 18*7 toons. A team has gear 8, the other 4 teams gear 7.

I have been able to beat gw consistently. Only lost 3 or 4 times. Most in my guild both FTP and PTP players do not have so much trouble beating gw. Some FTP players say they lose occasionaly but nothing compared to what you guys have been saying, not being able to beat it for months.

I am not posting this to brag or anything, by all means let them nerf gw that would save everybody a lot of time and they should do what the community wants anyway.

I am posting this because i am genuinely curious. Does it get harder if you are more powerful, higher gear, higher level? Is it because i have more or less balanced teams instead of one super team? Why do you guys have so much trouble when FTP's in my guild can beat it more or less consistently. Is because their levels are low?
  • P2P player here, i would say i am a dolphin. Level 74, have about 18*7 toons. A team has gear 8, the other 4 teams gear 7.

I am posting this because i am genuinely curious. Does it get harder if you are more powerful, higher gear, higher level? Is it because i have more or less balanced teams instead of one super team? Why do you guys have so much trouble when FTP's in my guild can beat it more or less consistently. Is because their levels are low?

When you get up to L80 and you have say 10 toons maxed out Nodes 6 9 11 and 12 contain Arena class teams. These are maxed fully omegaed and well thought out. They have full protection. They are not designed for the longevity of battle like your G/W team they kill as fast as possible with no thought to healing et al. If you have to take an A class team into battle on node 6 they will more than likely have lost all of there protection heading into 9/11. (Think about fighting your arena 3-4 x the number 1 team without regenerating protection). B/C class teams will usually stand no chance against these teams .You may be lucky and just take out Rey with 2 teams !!

IMHO,
  • These are not the mods you seek to fix. But this gw is easily fixable. Get it? Its a jedi mind trick. Now FIX GW already!
  • Where did a dev say that 13% of the player base can't complete GW now? In our guild, there are only 3 of us that have completed GW since they made these changes. And each of we three have only completed it once each. Granted our guild has no Arena-leading whales, but there are a lot of P2W guys that have 20 maxed out characters each. And still, nada.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Today on node 9 I faced a team that was easily the most difficult team I've ever seen in the game. All maxed out with 5 dot mods. Had a squad score of nearly 40,000.

- Teebo (leader) kept stealthing everybody and making it impossible for me to sustain an attack on a single target
    - Daka kept stunning and healing
    - Ewok Elder kept healing
    - Rey had a Speed over 200 and just kept clobbering me with massive crits
    - Royal Guard had insane health, kept stunning and taunting me

I went through my entire collection and only managed to kill RG once, but he was rezzed and then healed immediately. I spent probably an hour on this one fight and got absolutely nowhere.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • GForce9x
    36 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I just laughed when I saw this. For kicks I actually tried it. My A team at full health with a couple of them with a little bit of protection left. Anakin one shot three of them and the rest cleaned up with counterattacks. GW Fun!

http://imgur.com/a/d7WPr
  • Hi,

first sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand ;)

With the last update ( Mods ) the GW is really to hard!!!! Befor this I solved 104 GW. Since this update I solved NONE. Most time I stocked at 8th to 11th fight, 2 times I came to the last ( what is not solveable! ).

In area I,m under the best 50th mostly between 20 and 30.

That is much to hard, I lose the fun of the game and it was really funny.
    Now it is a game in which we shoukd invest 2000-10000 Dollars to solve this battles. I think you need at least 30 to 40 fully modded level 80 seven star characters. I have 13 Level 80 chars, 8 of them are fully modded ( that costs a lot ).

What the hell are you thinking by making this? You need to fix this!!!

Damion
  • GALACTIC WAR IS STILL BROKEN

Highest level is 70, all others under and I don't have all 7* and I'm facing this team:
    7* 72 QGJ
    7* 72 Sid
    7* 71 Kylo
    7* 72 Luminara
    7* 71 phasma

ok ea. ok. I'll just stop playing.
  • Spent all day trying to do a node that I missed server reset and didn't restart the GW.. So missed a whole GW set. I've decided to just auto all nodes, get as far as I can doing that and then restart it. I don't have time to retreat and keep trying different teams just to do one stupid node that's not even worth the effort that it takes.

• AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    :#
    Post edited by AngelVazzana on
  • _Wong64
    233 posts Member
    It is really hard . Thank you i love it . Sucks when it is a cake walk this is very rewarding.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    what's the over/under on how many pages this thread reaches before any official comment, let alone an update? 100? 125? 150?
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Honestly now!!! **** is going on with GW's reward?!! It's NEVER been like this, 600k per GW?! I'm totally ok with GW's dificulty as long as the rewards are good, but now GW is becoming worthless!!

2 days with 600k credit rewards and 3 luckly 4 mk3 toks, come on! Make it hard but pay well for it, that's what makes people into the challenge!!
  • The issue is that they want people to use different teams to win these "challenging" nodes. That's fine, but the problem is I don't have a maxed out group that would be ideal to win that node. I have one or two maxed groups.

If they want to make it challenging and force people to learn new team dynamics and ways of putting groups together then give everyone the same maxed out characters in GW. Doesn't matter if you are level 10 or 80. You get every character available. If I got to play with characters that I don't currently have, but I really like them and how they do when maxed out, I might be more willing to put more time into acquiring them.
  • Roux
    90 posts Member
    Only completed in once in the last four days. Actually seems to have gotten harder. this morning node 11 wiped four lvl 80 teams and a feeder team.. So node 12 is a no go.. Just faced Q,FOTP,REY,RG AND STH 6k more power than my best team al gear 11 ( I have one toon gear 11) all 5* lvl 15 speed mods.. ( I have 3 5 star and they are all health) I didn't even get a turn wipe after wipe despite trying different combos for half hour.
    Your game is the only thing losing value quicker than the pound.
  • Can you fix the **** gw please!!i cannot beat last 2 nodes its impossible!!!how is it fun i dont get it
  • There is over 2600 (!!!) posts about Galactic War and NOTHING has been done! This is insane!

I can't get through node 6 (!) today, for the first time ever. I have over 200 GW completed in the past, and this is just crazy. My A team was wiped out with only one toon killed on the other side. Really, when I read that "there will not be any updates of GW in the future" I want to give my mobile to that person who wrote this and order him/her to finish it and HAVE FUN doing it! From the last update I failed only once to finish it, today is second, but it always requires 1,5h-2h to do it - it's ridiculous and I think it's time to give up with this and quit this game.

And I still remember the post from the June (or May?) that stated that GW was modified to be easier and more fun and less time-consuming... What did you do, guys?! Fix it!
  • Well there goes 5 more Vader shards... I don't see that achievement happening soon
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Is it just my imagination or GW's rewards just got lower?! I finished yesterday and got something like 650k is that right?!

@The0n3
    Old GW: 7,650 + 15,300 + 24,250 + 30,600 + 35,530 + 39,550 + 42,950 + 45,900 + 48,500 + 50,830 + 52,930 + 54,850 = 448,840
    Current GW: 8,040 + 16.5k + 26.9k + 34.8k + 41.5k + 47.4k + 52.8k + 57.8k + 62.5k + 67.1k + 71.4k + 75.7k = around 562k and a little
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • The fact that the galactic war is supposed to be difficult, I get; the desire to make it challenging, I agree with; fact that I can work my way through 11 out of 12 nodes with various team combinations is fun and enjoyable.

The fix of the last node is absolutely and utterly ridiculous. My entire inventory (not squad, inventory of Toon's) is regularly wiped out before I got a turn to attack. That's not "challenging" or "difficult", that's a bogus program change that should be fixed... Again.

The galactic war is most likely everyone's favorite part of the game, don't make it impossible to complete. It was more exciting to know you were going to be challenged through 12 nodes, not randomly wiped out at any time by a completely overpowered team because the developers want to make it "hard".

The arena is hard, farming gear and shards is hard, saving up money to upgrade is hard, guild raids are hard, daily challenges are hard even impossible with some team restrictions. The galactic war however is now basically impossible.

I hope the developers attempt to fix this. It's fun to play when things are hard, what's the point of its impossible?!?!
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    only thing this new and improved GW needs is laugh tracks
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    87 pages and counting in the MEGATHREAD, you'd think that might be a slight indictor that things have gone awry... but nah.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What level and gear are you mate. I don't have this issue.

Sure, nodes 6,9 and 10 are hard but the rest are pretty easy.
  • Level 75, with most gear 9 or 10. My last node is regularly a level 80 with gear 12, massively overpowered and impossible for my squad to compete. Compete being the operative word. Like I said, wiped out my inventory before I was given a chance to attack.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Bummer. Does sound a bit crap. Hope you get to 80 soon, it becomes easier.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Not to nit pick, but there is no gear 12