Mods Nerf Recompense - the least CG can do

marydare
117 posts Member
edited July 2016
So Mods were materially changed in the third nerf update, no one disputes that. One of the biggest nerfs is that several slots lost their primary stat diversity, so suddenly only secondary stats made a difference. In most cases it meant I had to go through my already assigned mods with a fine tooth comb to see what secondary stats worked best with what toons, and to rearrange them all in order to get set bonuses using new configurations.

I have spent well over two million credits unassigning mods alone. Almost all of that was directly in response to problems with the CG rollout that no player could have anticipated.

So a nice gesture of good faith from CG would be to refund the credits spent on unassigning mods since their release, and to offer a one week amnesty on the costs going forward. That way we could all unequip all our mods and reassign them freely.

In my view, at minimum, CG's mod changes and necessary subsequent reassignments shouldn't cost us credits. This relatively small gesture would go a long way towards restoring my faith in the evolution of the game.

Replies

• CensorShip ETA 5".
  • Amen
  • They also need to rework the upgrade/removal costs and send us the difference, they did it before and they can do it again ...at the very least
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Haha, really? Even asking for a credits refund is outside of the TOS? Wow, guess I should them more closely. :p
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    remove-clipart-1.jpg
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    They also need to rework the upgrade/removal costs and send us the difference, they did it before and they can do it again ...at the very least

I agree that is more than warranted and a step above the least they can do. Anything would be better than nothing at this point though. The CG radio silence on this is what gives me the most pause.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    "the least they can do"
    They do always enjoy doing the least they can do... ;)
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    gobears21 wrote: »
    "the least they can do"
    They do always enjoy doing the least they can do... ;)

Hey, at this point I'll take whatever I can get. Maybe they'll surprise us with an even better response. A gal can dream.
  • mutimloh
    141 posts Member
    I submitted a ticket pretty much detailing the above and it was closed without response with a survey attached asking me what the best thing about the closure of the ticket was with all positive options. Huhhhh?
  • mutimloh wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket pretty much detailing the above and it was closed without response with a survey attached asking me what the best thing about the closure of the ticket was with all positive options. Huhhhh?

Same. Terrible customer service
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I'm not holding my breath for my 8 million credits back from day 1 of mods. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • You got your response. See community manage thread... Lol
This discussion has been closed.