It's a shame developers have said nothing

Replies

• CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    They have said what they are going to say. They are not going to refund anyone. They fixed it and it's time to move on. They will talk when they do another update or whatever and that's it. As far as a player you have to decide if you want to continue playing or not. I for one decided to keep playing and TRY to not complain about things anymore. It is a game, and one that I enjoy to play.
  • Suikoden
    111 posts Member
    Don't worry all. We will get another 10 Chewy shards.
  • Hambone
    79 posts Member
    Please look forward to an update soon regarding whether we intend to respond to the calls for a response concerning our decision not yet to respond.
  • Hambone wrote: »
    Please look forward to an update soon regarding whether we intend to respond to the calls for a response concerning our decision not yet to respond.

LOL, I'll ponder responding to the pondering of the response from those who ponder responding.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    The game isn't fun any more. It's as simple as that.

Over and over, people complained about the time it takes to get anything done in this game. And now it's worse.

It just takes too much time away from your real life. And making it worse has been the last straw for so many people. I do believe this game will now die.

Get ready for even less communication, as EA lows the funds put into this game.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Ryanodo wrote: »
    They're just behaving like any corporation.

Devs( who probably do care): we have a problem
    Fat executive: what are the numbers?
    Dev: good.
    Fat exec: I don't see a problem then
    Dev: we are losing players tho and people are upset
    Fat exec: the numbers are good though

As long as people pay, they won't care. In fact, coming from an environment like this, I'll even say that the people reporting are just reporting what the fat cats want to hear. So they problem isn't real yet. Just sweep it under the rug and hope for the best. This happened a ton with other EA games too. It's just the nature of this beast I guess.

Plus they made battlefront boring after two months. But I digress...

You're not wrong there I work in a Dev environment.. Decisions are always cost and time over quality at the review boards .... Unfortunately we as a community only have a link into the Dev team so vent at them

All the time that cash cow is milking nothing changes .... Need to get to problem child status only closed wallets can do that
  • We're not getting cash back. That just won't happen and I wouldn't really expect it to.

The crystals/credits/changes we will see. It's early in the big scheme but they can't be so foolish as to kill the game off by alienating 30%+ of the base this close to a new release.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but I'm thinking by Friday we have something more. Or a lot of empty chairs where Tiny Tim's Toons once sat.
  • I really can't beleive we haven't heard anything from them in over 5 days either. Very unprofessional to say the least
    All I can say is I haven't and will not spend another dime on this game until they rectify this fiasco!!!

• Fher
    188 posts Member
    wow they took down their phone number 866-543-5435 and live chat feature, can't even find an email. and any request for support using the website gives you a lame way to report a problem, gives you a case number, and then says it will be passed down, then case closed.
  • Fher wrote: »
    wow they took down their phone number 866-543-5435 and live chat feature, can't even find an email. and any request for support using the website gives you a lame way to report a problem, gives you a case number, and then says it will be passed down, then case closed.

hahahaha they're on a bankruptcy, P2p have closed their wallets so Ea closed support
  • Cpt_Krob6
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Doesn't surprise me that they took down their number. Their voicemail box was full last I called. I was told by EA that all complaints should be posted on this forum. So I did make complaints and stated what I wanted, and then was sent two private WARNING messages from two different moderators saying making complaints like that were against forum policy and that my account could be deleted.

Right. I tried making a private complaint but was told to make it public on this forum, and then told that's against their guidelines. They're now trying to shut down any way of contacting them and threatening those of us who followed their own direction to post on this forum.
  • fvsj33a
    17 posts Member
    Did the count on updates just drop from 41 to 40
  • Yes I noticed it, but the other went from 62 to 63. So they are spending time moving around threads instead of posting, because that is more important
  • fvsj33a
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Must be secret code
  • Cpt_Krob6 wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me that they took down their number. Their voicemail box was full last I called. I was told by EA that all complaints should be posted on this forum. So I did make complaints and stated what I wanted, and then was sent two private WARNING messages from two different moderators saying making complaints like that were against forum policy and that my account could be deleted.

Right. I tried making a private complaint but was told to make it public on this forum, and then told that's against their guidelines. They're now trying to shut down any way of contacting them and threatening those of us who followed their own direction to post on this forum.

Just contact Apple.
  • Haloinreverse
    90 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I already quite playing and deleted the app off my phone 5 days ago, finally said enough is enough. I'm just here because I enjoy a good us vs them story. Anyways keep fighting the good fight players. Of course the best way to fight it is to simply pull yourself out of the equation like I did. I'll keep tabs here on the forum because I'm curious to see what the devs do. If they actually get their stuff together and fix everything I MIGHT come back, until then I'm out. Good luck guys.
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    They should make the energy for mod stuff come from the regular energy. Totally agree and don't even bother with cantina battles anymore except the 3 for daily. I wonder if they are doing one last push for money from the game before the come out with a new game and stop caring about this one. I do get why they don't change things that much they are trying to maximize profits. Ps no such thing as a for free game they are doing this to make money. I wonder how much it costs to make a game like this?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Totally agree and don't even bother with cantina battles anymore except the 3 for daily
    This is where I was for about a month BEFORE mods. Didn't even buy a refresh unless my guild guilt tripped me on sundays. More shards... for what? So I can have more useless, impotent, weak sauce 7 star toons?

I laugh when peeps say this makes the grind so much longer. Mods increase the grind, but they are a drop in the ocean of grind. And at least mods can make small but meaningful changes to your squad on any given day. Small surprises. Good drops and rolls. Sorting and shifting mods between toons. Much more interesting is this grind, which makes it so much more bearable, despite being now a bit longer.
  • They will break their silence when they are done pulling a Scrooge McDuck swimming in their vault of gold.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    EA Jesse closed a thread today, could be speaking to us any moment....
  • Taniwha wrote: »

or on the other hand, not

Lol
  • Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Tanuki wrote: »
    no such thing as a for free game they are doing this to make money. I wonder how much it costs to make a game like this?

Wonder how much it costs to make monumental errors like this? Oh wait, lol, a fortune that can be tracked on any daily earnings app tracker and how popular the app itself is. And this is plummeting.

Know the bit I love? In years to come this will be used as an example in business school of what not to do, and a decision making process that should not be followed.
  • Hmm, this thread doesn't seem to be refreshing back to the first page now or a lot of people are posting in other threads
  • Nope, they've disabled the bumping of this thread.... classy
  • Larfleeze wrote: »
    Nope, they've disabled the bumping of this thread.... classy

Ha ha ha. These guys. **** me.
  • Taniwha
    120 posts Member
    696d2cb72eae90fb6ae06e7add269ebb.jpg
    696d2cb72eae90fb6ae06e7add269ebb.jpg

That about sums it up

• Still waiting on SOME sort of response...they can't stay quiet forever!!