Galactic war

Why the ****? I thought that the galactic war was going to be easier to get through. I used to enjoy this game but it's becoming ****.

Replies

• Is there any hope of EA giving its players a little **** leeway instead of just adding more **** ways for us to blow more **** money of this god **** game. I mean why the ****?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    James76543 wrote: »
    Why the ****? I thought that the galactic war was going to be easier to get through. I used to enjoy this game but it's becoming ****.

That is the general consensus around here.

Basically they made GW fantastic one update by saying "we hear you! We're redoing GW to make it less time consuming!" (from EA Jesse) and then 2 weeks later CG John Salera says "We're tuning GW to be hard! It's SUPPOSED to be difficult!". So basically we had two contradictory statements and then confirmation that they aren't doing anything to GW instead of bumping up the credits another 100k total....IF you can complete it.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • **** you EA and **** your God **** **** updates
  • Basically they seem to love doing the opposite of what players want because it's good for business in some way.

I wish I took a few courses in economics and so I'd be able to understand it.
  • James76543 wrote: »

We also thought they were addressing the credit crunch. April fools in July
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    James76543 wrote: »

We also thought they were addressing the credit crunch. April fools in July

I spit out my Coke.............
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Twiztid8
    79 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    It's too difficult. My A Team with full protection gets absolutely wrecked on the 2nd to last node or the last node. Haven't completed it in 3-4 days due to this. I got lucky before than actually completing it.

I'm not F2P either I have 20 7* G8 or higher toons and its absolute hell Watching every single one get demolished in two turns or so. Usually before they even get to move because the other teams speed is so high from mods.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    I'm either going up to node 11 and stopping there or completing if I get the easy 12th battle glitch. But there's just no way I can get through nodes 9-12th on normal, especially when they're usually lead by an evade leader. It's so all or nothing then. I'm honestly really close on just calling it quits. The games done very little to introduce anything new and fun (mods are basically just gear and don't over the diversity they were supposed to) and has instead made existing things more difficult (raids, GW).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • I would have to agree, this game is starting to become lame... I used to be able to go through Galactic War and now I can't get past the last battle ever. Doesn't matter how much I upgrade my guys or how careful I am when fighting the battles, the last battle seems impossible now, frustrating. Since EA made whatever adjustments they did I have yet to beat the last one and that's if I can even get past the last 3. It's totally unbalanced now.
    I've noticed that the first 3 are harder than the second 3 for some reason and in a few instances I've actually lost characters on the first 3 battles, my strongest characters. Seriously? I was really close to getting the achievement for Galactic War too... This game is really starting to suck.
    It was perfect before they made the adjustments, now it's completely unbalanced. EA best fix this because I'm starting to think I can live without this game. It used to be really fun, but it seems to only get worse and more frustrating and when it gets frustrating and seems like it's going to take years to advance I won't play it. Not to mention, but I've spent a lot of time trying to build up characters and was at one point making some progress, but now I am making hardly any...
    Couple more things that make this game eh imo:
    1) You charge too much for everything... Very Greedy considering your game is one of the top profiting games on Google. I feel the cost of everything could be reduced 10 times what you have things set for now. For example if something costs 300 crystals you could only charge 30. I'm sure you would still make a lot of money so I don't see why you have to be so greedy. In fact when you make your game more affordable for everyone you might find that you make more money...
    2) Drops are not very good anymore. Used to be able to get character shards in cantina battles almost every battle, now I barely get them at all. For example I did a multi sim 12 sims and got 3 shards. And as I've mentioned before, the hard battles should not be limited and barely ever drop shards anymore. I'm lucky to get 1 out of 6 battles and sometimes not even then. I'm lucky when I get 2, then they're shut off for 24 hours, so lets see, a character needs 85 shards for example, lets say you get lucky and get 2 a day, do the math, that is way to long to upgrade a character. We're looking at about a month and a half to get that and that's if you're lucky enough to get 2 a day. So there is potential you could spend 3 months or longer on hard battles getting the shards for characters that only offer shards in hard battles...
    3) Takes FOREVER to advance characters past level 60. Seems once you get to the high level of 55-60 it takes a lot of training droids to move up from there. It's almost like they get you hooked into the game and then if you're not willing to pay for the rest you'll be spending years moving up your characters, more or less forcing you to pay to have anything good in this game.
    4) Character shards are few and far between so my characters may never see 7 stars unless I play this game for the next 10 years or pay a ton of money to get what I need. This game seems to only favor those with money and who are willing to pay.
    5) Too many adjustments is making the game no good... Plus I think making adjustments after the game has been released is a bit cheap... I get that you want to balance the game, but that should of been done before you released it through beta testing and what not. Not after the fact. I'm not the only one complaining about this. EA will lose a lot of players this way possibly including myself and I used to be a daily player. At this point I just log in to collect and then log off because it takes days to get enough crystals to do anything with anymore anyway. It's frustrating and I don't see much progress anymore and it's just becoming less fun. I'm losing interest quickly and once I lose interest in a game I don't play it anymore.
    6) I used to have plenty of credits and it seemed anything that dropped and cost credits was fair and well balanced, but now it seems they've adjusted some of this as well and I'm finding myself running out of credits without much way to stock back up. I never once ran short on credits until the most recent update. In fact I have millions of credits and now I'm down to like 200k credits and dropping. This means there is too many ways to spend credits and not enough ways to earn them.
    7) All in all it just takes too much and too long... The game should give more than it takes and it's just not doing that. Terrible balancing going on and quite honestly people we're not being paid to beta test their changes... If you've paid anything to this game I feel sorry for you because that imo was a total waste of your money...
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    unbalanced wrote: »
    I would have to agree, this game is starting to become lame... I used to be able to go through Galactic War and now I can't get past the last battle ever. Doesn't matter how much I upgrade my guys or how careful I am when fighting the battles, the last battle seems impossible now, frustrating. Since EA made whatever adjustments they did I have yet to beat the last one and that's if I can even get past the last 3. It's totally unbalanced now.
    I've noticed that the first 3 are harder than the second 3 for some reason and in a few instances I've actually lost characters on the first 3 battles, my strongest characters. Seriously? I was really close to getting the achievement for Galactic War too... This game is really starting to suck.
    It was perfect before they made the adjustments, now it's completely unbalanced. EA best fix this because I'm starting to think I can live without this game. It used to be really fun, but it seems to only get worse and more frustrating and when it gets frustrating and seems like it's going to take years to advance I won't play it. Not to mention, but I've spent a lot of time trying to build up characters and was at one point making some progress, but now I am making hardly any...
    1) You charge too much for everything... Very Greedy considering your game is one of the top profiting games on Google. I feel the cost of everything could be reduced 10 times what you have things set for now. For example if something costs 300 crystals you could only charge 30. I'm sure you would still make a lot of money so I don't see why you have to be so greedy. In fact when you make your game more affordable for everyone you might find that you make more money...
    2) Drops are not very good anymore. Used to be able to get character shards in cantina battles almost every battle, now I barely get them at all. For example I did a multi sim 12 sims and got 3 shards. And as I've mentioned before, the hard battles should not be limited and barely ever drop shards anymore. I'm lucky to get 1 out of 6 battles and sometimes not even then. I'm lucky when I get 2, then they're shut off for 24 hours, so lets see, a character needs 85 shards for example, lets say you get lucky and get 2 a day, do the math, that is way to long to upgrade a character. We're looking at about a month and a half to get that and that's if you're lucky enough to get 2 a day. So there is potential you could spend 3 months or longer on hard battles getting the shards for characters that only offer shards in hard battles...
    3) Takes FOREVER to advance characters past level 60. Seems once you get to the high level of 55-60 it takes a lot of training droids to move up from there. It's almost like they get you hooked into the game and then if you're not willing to pay for the rest you'll be spending years moving up your characters, more or less forcing you to pay to have anything good in this game.
    4) Character shards are few and far between so my characters may never see 7 stars unless I play this game for the next 10 years or pay a ton of money to get what I need. This game seems to only favor those with money and who are willing to pay.
    5) Too many adjustments is making the game no good... Plus I think making adjustments after the game has been released is a bit cheap... I get that you want to balance the game, but that should of been done before you released it through beta testing and what not. Not after the fact. I'm not the only one complaining about this. EA will lose a lot of players this way possibly including myself and I used to be a daily player. At this point I just log in to collect and then log off because it takes days to get enough crystals to do anything with anymore anyway. It's frustrating and I don't see much progress anymore and it's just becoming less fun. I'm losing interest quickly and once I lose interest in a game I don't play it anymore.
    6) I used to have plenty of credits and it seemed anything that dropped and cost credits was fair and well balanced, but now it seems they've adjusted some of this as well and I'm finding myself running out of credits without much way to stock back up. I never once ran short on credits until the most recent update. In fact I have millions of credits and now I'm down to like 200k credits and dropping. This means there is too many ways to spend credits and not enough ways to earn them.
    7) All in all it just takes too much and too long... The game should give more than it takes and it's just not doing that. Terrible balancing going on and quite honestly people we're not being paid to beta test their changes... If you've paid anything to this game I feel sorry for you because that imo was a total waste of your money...

Vote for Trump. He'll make GW great again.
  • GW is so broken. I get through to node 11 most of the time and reset. What an absolute joke. Thanks Salara, you really don't give a **** do you?
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • darkensoul wrote: »
    I would have to agree, this game is starting to become lame... I used to be able to go through Galactic War and now I can't get past the last battle ever. Doesn't matter how much I upgrade my guys or how careful I am when fighting the battles, the last battle seems impossible now, frustrating. Since EA made whatever adjustments they did I have yet to beat the last one and that's if I can even get past the last 3. It's totally unbalanced now.

LOL, uhm, no.
  • darkensoul wrote: »

Have you ever noticed some characters are considered "human" for their synergy? If you vote for Trump, anyone without the human synergy will be removed from the game, since they are then considered aliens. He will then build a wall and make the aliens pay for it.
  • James76543 wrote: »

Galactic War is the **** thing ever designed by a game company. It's an easy, free, fun way to play around with your characters... until you reach higher levels where it becomes a bloody rage fueling nightmare. I despise this game mode, and it makes me want to throw my iPad across the room. Make Galactic War easy for higher level players. **** Now.
  • Nice necro...GW is too easy.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Uhh. Locking, out of fear for disturbing ancient spirits. Ain’t trying to desecrate no Sith burial grounds with all this necro-ing.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
This discussion has been closed.