Who still plays Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Baulder001
39 posts Member
edited July 2016
I'm curious who still wakes up bright and early to get everything done before the timers reset.

Who still plays Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes? 95 votes

I've quit long ago. I just cruise the forums to watch others suffer.
14%
clhsDaddyngo007GeofRivOlleBaulder001Burrito_ManwrilleyJavel1naCole2991Kinzer1123PresiTroyJHGRAHAMSithAuno 14 votes
I'm still hopeful that things will change. But I'm on the brink.
61%
DrekulviinDhallReznorXArenHamWhiteroomMofojokers1992AzraelrulezFatzkeMax10JediLericheAragnisNikoms565BoxmintHarlodpeterRoykennethJitkevin82262X0160768RouxBibislav 58 votes
I can't get enough! Zerg all the GW's!
14%
SekuDrake23RadwinDev_StrSaralebRUFUHaydiganbanjo1071shandi235DarthpippaDarthensteinPeonStyleSilencedOnesMonobrow 14 votes
I never played. But it looks fun. Tell me more!
0%
Where am I and how do I end up here?
9%
NaecabonHunterMuncherPuncherOniRenkaiGaurNortikka_aikarajuuTrawinNot_Ceth_SenpaiEscapeArtist51PacifistSith 9 votes

Replies

• I'm still hopeful that things will change. But I'm on the brink.
    1- seriously? Then what the hell are you doing here ? Have no friends ? Nothing better to do ?
    4- why would you be on a forum about a game you don't play ?

Silly questions
  • Getting sick of the actual game...

Even the forum is more entertaining than the game now.
  • Yansolo
    42 posts Member
    this poll is soo getting shut down soon
  • Where am I and how do I end up here?
    Where am I? Who are you people? What are we doing here?!?!
  • I've quit long ago. I just cruise the forums to watch others suffer.
    Drekulviin wrote: »
    1- seriously? Then what the hell are you doing here ? Have no friends ? Nothing better to do ?

Silly questions

Trolling this forum is actually way more entertaining than the game itself....make of that what you will
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Drekulviin wrote: »

Silly questions

Trolling this forum is actually way more entertaining than the game itself....make of that what you will

He's not lieing. Half of us wish it would die so we feel better about the wasted time and money on this game.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    You needed an option between quit long ago and on the brink. Putting in the times, like 1 month ago, 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, yesterday, today, just now. Would have made it funnier =)
  • X0160768
    223 posts Member
    Still holding out hope that things will improve in the future. But with all the shenanigans recently, my wallet is still firmly closed until future notice.
  • Kurgath
    61 posts Member
    I only play because it's Star Wars and there isn't any other Star Wars game with TFA content ...I just don't understand how there isn't a flood of Star Wars games with all the movies and series out there ... it baffles me, this is like the BIGGEST missed opportunity in gaming's history ...
  • I'm still hopeful that things will change. But I'm on the brink.
    Where am I? Who are you people? What are we doing here?!?!

How have you not escaped yet escapeartist?
This discussion has been closed.