#14 Small Life Changes: Event Times And WEEKLY Scoundrel Event

Mofojokers1992
1975 posts Member
edited July 2016
Weekly Scoundrel Event

At the moment we have no idea when you guys release it between Day 1-12.

Recommended:
Day 1-7 not 1-12.
Automatic mail 24 hours before any event will happen as a reminder.

Event Times
We need more stability with events and seeing how challenges work. I believe you guys can easily set up the same type of system. Allowing us to see when events are comming. It should work nicely with new events added.

Recommended:
They show like our challenges but :
68hb2d.jpg

1+ month
3+ weeks
2+ weeks
1+ week
7 days x hours
6 days x hours
5 days x hours
4 days x hours
3 days x hours
2 days x hours
1 day x hours
X hours

#14 Small Life Changes: Event Times And WEEKLY Scoundrel Event 37 votes

I would LIKE this change
100%
Aneil915joelightyearPhightinPhantomDaezlMofojokers1992CallevaWonderwyrmGuardiasGiodude2000BartemCerealKillerDarythpac0nautDwightHalpertcameronaitken56Aegamin33lyttSungstaBoyceygermanj9 37 votes
I would NOT like this change
0%
Other
0%

Replies

• MaxRebo
    33 posts Member
    I would LIKE this change
    I always figured the idea of the countdown timer for the Yoda event was to get people to prepare (i.e. spend) for the event. Doing this for all events is win/win because the devs will see players spending to get scoundrels, Empire etc. ready for upcoming events and players will get a sense of continuity in the game and some hope that their preparations will have a payoff.
  • I would LIKE this change
    I agree with @Mofojokers1992 and @MaxRebo . The certainty and countdown timer week help people prepare better for events abd maybe spend more of they aren't quite ready with only two days or less to go.

I know that's what I did fire the first yoda event. Would never have bought the qgj and Anakin pack otherwise.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Daily scoundrel event. 1M a day is a drop in the bucket. Thanks to reddit I did the math. Near 1billion credits to level them all and also T7 mods for all chars.
    djvita wrote: »
    Daily scoundrel event. 1M a day is a drop in the bucket. Thanks to reddit I did the math. Near 1billion credits to level them all and also T7 mods for all chars.

Jesus I'd love to see the breakdown on that.
    Another great idea mofojoker and such an easy one! This change would help plan for events and would in turn mean less negative feedback on the fourms about not been ready or questions about when there returning.
    I for one can't wait for this change to become a reality!