Thoughts on Luke

JoshG
908 posts Member
So I just got Luke up to 6 stars earlier. My current arena team is Sid/lumi/Luke/Poe and JC for lack of a better option. I am currently shipment farming Poe/Sid/Lumi. U guys think I should go ahead and grind Luke to 7 stars or switch it up and go for someone else? Other options I considered who I already have are 1* geo, 2* Biggs, 4* JC, or go get Finn or Kylo. I am lvl 53 btw so that limits me to the first 4 cantina levels. Lemme know what u guys think.

Replies

• Loce
    194 posts Member
    I can only speak for myself....I hate seeing a geared up, starred up Luke. Sorry I don't have some deep thought out explanation....I just hate a 7 star Luke....that means something right? He hits hard and messes my whole world up in arena if I don't take him out fast.
  • He was a great son to Vader.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    He was a great son to Vader.

Thanks for the wonderful input.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    He was a great son to Vader.

Lol...wasn't he a bad son to Vader? He embarrassed Vader in front of sideous pretty bad.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I feel like the force is pulling me towards Luke.
    The grind begins, 2/100.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Josh and luke, sittin in a tree!
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    All joking aside...I'm a half player...I don't know as much as the really good players but I'm no push over either. My honest opinion of a 7 star geared up luke is that he is scary. He can hit for what 6k? More with 2x? He can kill anyone at anytime...and if he can't he can make them as good as dead. How that scales to the lvl your at I'm not sure.