Characters do you feel are not worth training/promote etc

Wanted to see what everyone's opinion is on who not to upgrade. I'd like to know as I have so many characters but don't want to waist time upgrading etc.

My list is (characters I waisted upgrades on)
Snowtropper
Princess Leia
Ewok scout
Ugnaunt

( there are many characters I have at level one but not sure if they are worth it)

Greedo
Corosaunt underworld
Resistant trooper
Night sister acolyte
Jedi night guardian
Hoth rebel solider
Ayala
Biggs
Admiral ak
Tuskin raider
Resistant trooper
Lobot

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Akbar
    Aayla
    Lobot
    Biggs
    Tuskin raider

All have their proper
    Place in certain teams and
    I have seen them be effective

That said, i feel like any/all can be great in the proper builds
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    The only thing I can say for sure is that I have thought a toon was garbage...then found out they were awesome....I've also thought a toon was awesome then they ended up sucking butt
  • My Ewok Scout is gear v lvl 45ish 2 stars and that special crit shot he hits often is between 1000-2000 dmg. I bet a Teebo led ewok team could be good with a nice Han/Chewi FOO
  • ^ rationale for above... The ewoms get some crazy turn meter, badass chewie could taunt teebo's out of stealth flukes that would protect Elder. Scout and FOO are biggest damage and FOO has that nice turn meter slow ability. I am casually working this.
  • You have some great toons. Leah and Akbar are turn meter monsters. I have a turn meter squad that can beat squads 2000+ The idea is; the other team never gets a chance to play. Good luck
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I have Snowtrooper at 5* just because I kept getting him in Bronzium Drops (full toon + drops converted to shards), never farmed him at all.

He's not as bad as you think, he has a decent AoE that gives offense up on a finishing blow, his basic attack has high % ability block and his unique gives turn meter advance whenever any unit is killed. I think if you could combine him with a decent leader that gives you Empire synergy, you could really have something there.

I also have Lobot at 5* and as leader of a droid squad, he's really good, particularly against debuff teams with toons like Ben or Vader on them, he removes ally debuffs and heals for every one dispelled.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Moladar2 wrote: »
    Wanted to see what everyone's opinion is on who not to upgrade. I'd like to know as I have so many characters but don't want to waist time upgrading etc.

My list is (characters I waisted upgrades on)
    Snowtropper
    Princess Leia
    Ewok scout
    Ugnaunt

( there are many characters I have at level one but not sure if they are worth it)

Greedo
    Corosaunt underworld
    Resistant trooper
    Night sister acolyte
    Jedi night guardian
    Hoth rebel solider
    Ayala
    Biggs
    Admiral ak
    Tuskin raider
    Resistant trooper
    Lobot

Most players are giddy over Leia. Thinks she's overpowered. I don't have her, so I don't know.

Aayla is awesome. Best toon in that bunch. One of the best Jedis