Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Prev13456732
musashi
609 posts Member
edited October 2020
Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent guild accepting members (300+ million GP)

We have over 300 million GP and more every day, independent guild, we're been around since the beginning, always independent. 17 stars in LS Geo TB. 30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31. Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
but we can use a few more heavy-hitters.

Currently ranked top 20 out of all guilds on collection score! We're a guild with complete collections to take on the new raid or event. Top 20 guild in Arena!

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 5 million overall GP, 20 g13s, daily players, top 50 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. We run Rancor t7s every other day. HAAT every 3 days, HSR, etc.. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 36,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, clean Discord server. Independent guild.

17 stars in LS Geo TB.
30 stars in DS GeoTB. Getting close to 31.
45/45 stars in LS TB
48/48 stars in DS TB
Winning in TW
Raid level: HAAT/Rancor/Sith raids on farm.

Raids are - Sith raid 12pmEST, Rancor 1pmEST, HAAT raid is 2pm EST. Times don't change, no surprise raids. we open a registration period the night before. Raid participation is not mandatory. TWs are optional to register.

Player level: 85

Guild Refresh is 6:30pm EST

Discord recruitment server - https://discord.gg/KbmAPH4

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks!
Guild leader: musashi
Ally Code: 935-752-382
Post edited by musashi on

Replies

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump. We got some new members from the post, still have some open slots. Please feel free to message about any of the requirements and we'll see how close you are if not exact. Thanks!
  • I'm a fellow member, and these are good group of supportive players. We've been playing together for a while and are all willing to help each other out to become an elite guild.
  • This group is very helpful to its members making suggestions to improve your toons and what combos to run in all situations. Everyone helps with gear too. Join and get your Han Solo in no time.
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Hey,

My old T6 guild basically fell apart after the mod update and I'm looking for T7 (or almost at T7 guild). I'm a daily player and in PST.

Ally Code: 164-882-519
    swgoh.gg link: https://swgoh.gg/u/balo

Send me an invite if you interested and still have space.

Balo
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    ok, invite sent!
  • This is a great guild, lots of help and moving quickly. Everyone is looking to get better and move forward and everyone has managed to push through the mod-sanity.
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Thanks for the invite. Only been part of the guild a day but already feel very welcome.

If you're looking for a friendly, fun guild that isn't hardcore with their requirements, but is still competitive enough to run T7, send musashi a friend request as there are still a few spots open.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump. We have a really strong team for t7s and have a few slots left.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Space for just a couple more members. We completed a t7 yesterday and will kick one off again today.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump. We're really happy with the members we picked up so far. We have a couple spaces left. If you have 8-10 7* chars, you're ready to runs t7s for Han Solo! Send me a message or add me to allies. Thanks!

-musashi
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Have a few slots left. We currently have members from US/UK and Europe, Singapore, Australia, etc... Really great team of level 80 players. No special chat client required, we use game chat. Feel free to send me an ally request. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Just added another two players! If you're thinking of joining, feel free to message me with any questions, but we're close to 50. Thanks.
  • Enigma1213
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Musashi, I'll take a spot. I meet all the requirements if you still have a spot available. 172-575-516
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    ok, send me your ally code, or add mine -

• I'm waiting game on our raid rewards and I'll be good to go.
  • Send invite when you are ready
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    ok, sent!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Picked up a few really solid players tonight! We have 2 more slots open for the right kind of players who fit our guild. Feel free to send me a message.
  • Hello what are your raid times, I'm in uk but work unusual hours.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    We have members from the UK and Europe as well as US, Australia, Singapore, etc... We start our t7 raids at 12pm noon EST for 1 team to enter and then open up to all at 7pm EST. This has worked out for the UK members so it may be a good fit. Let me know as we're close to 50. Thanks!
  • I just sent you an ally request. Just waiting for my last guild raid pay out right now. It has lost a lot of players recently and Im very interested in joining your guild.
  • @mushashi.. Please explain one team entering at 12noon?
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Sure, I'll message you the details right now.
  • Cheers
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    ok, sent!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Hi Charliepapa220, sure, you ready to come over?
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Hi for all the new members applying if you're forum name doesn't match your game name, please message me your ally code. We've gotten a really great response, lots of applicants. If you're thinking of applying, apply now, we've got 2 slots!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Just had a few more apply this morning, only 2 slots left! We have a t7 raid starting tomorrow/Thurs at 12pm EST. If you're thinking of joining, please apply now. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thx!

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    In talks with one player currently, so may only take one more. Apply now if interested.