Lv70 Ability Mats Challenge -[iN]

2Next

Replies

• pay2win
    624 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @Regeneration
    How many purple laptops do you get in the third teir attacker challenge? It unlocks at level 62, so others might be able to answer too.

3 Mk 4
  • pay2win wrote: »
    @Regeneration
    How many purple laptops do you get in the third teir attacker challenge? It unlocks at level 62, so others might be able to answer too.

3 Mk 4

Sweet, thanks.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • pay2win wrote: »
    Cant_Deny wrote: »
    @Cant_Deny
    Hi, i wouldn't be so quick to judge something as "ludicrous", it was quite an easy method to gain Lv70 in a short period of time by using a little brain. "How much money" does not relate to this topic at all.

@Regeneration so you're trying to tell me that you used 37,000 energy in total to gain the 10 levels in 2 days, and that comes down to using your brain and not your wallet?

Seems naive.

You can hoard energy[/quote]

Yes which is blindingly obvious and requires almost no brain, just money :)
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Wispsi wrote: »

Actually, not as much as you think.

If you achieve rank 1 in Arena, you get 500 crystals which then can be used to save up 600 energy per day. Plus, you get crystals from other sources (GW, Cantina and daily achievements). Say you saved 1,000 energy per day. In a month, you already have 30,000 energy.

Given players such as Regeneration maxed out level 60 a long time ago, they had plenty of time to save up energy at the expense of natural energy refill, plus just a small amount of cash.
  • Maxed out level 60 characters still need the player to grind out getting the 60 to 70 level items in preparation as well so characters can be geared up as they level to 70 as well if one was wanting to "really prepare" for 70 and not just hoared energy to get to 70.

No idea personally if regeneration's characters were geared instantly, props if he geared his characters fully as well levelling to 70.
  • Wazlinski wrote: »
    Maxed out level 60 characters still need the player to grind out getting the 60 to 70 level items in preparation as well so characters can be geared up as they level to 70 as well if one was wanting to "really prepare" for 70 and not just hoared energy to get to 70.

No idea personally if regeneration's characters were geared instantly, props if he geared his characters fully as well levelling to 70.

That 37,000 energy would have provided plenty of gears along the way, don't you think? ;)
  • obiwan1011 wrote: »

If you achieve rank 1 in Arena, you get 500 crystals which then can be used to save up 600 energy per day. Plus, you get crystals from other sources (GW, Cantina and daily achievements). Say you saved 1,000 energy per day. In a month, you already have 30,000 energy.

Given players such as Regeneration maxed out level 60 a long time ago, they had plenty of time to save up energy at the expense of natural energy refill, plus just a small amount of cash.

I think on
    obiwan1011 wrote: »

Yes if you manage to get rank 1 and hold it without investing anything at all on progressing your characters and halting all future progress (gear/shards etc) and I dont know when people really started (I hit 60 5? days before 70) but to get to that point on one of their servers you have to have spent a lot of money...to just be able to throw away every gem the game gives you at maximum income whilst maintaining a rank 1 spot every day for just over a month (im sure its only been out 2 months? took me a month to hit 60 and i have like 6 guys maxed out :/)...

Its all well and good to say it cost them less because they already have everybody maxed out so could easily have that top spot and nothing to spend gems on or any more energy...but they got to that point by spending an awful lot lol. You dont exactly go out and level 5 guys and have them hold your position top defensively for 2 months whilst you do nothing but hoard energy...not to mention to get some of those daily crystals you have to use energy.
  • @Regeneration

Only 3, 1 more than tier two however you can get up to 5 of the Carabanti Arrays. You usually need 50 of them per slot.
    a44i6r.png

Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • They better be stacking those Mk 6 Cheiwab Hypo Syringes somewhere because i need like 400 of them.
  • Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
  • What are these new ability material all about? How do you even get them??