LF Server mates (Hann, CSI, Haster, Maltyrael, Starlet, Buy More Mods)

Prev13456710
I am looking for some of the top players from my server.
I hope to start a convo here. Have some good times fighting you.
Lets see if some of you are active here :)

Replies

• Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey Jonny Bravo, had some hard fights with your team :)

It's a real challenge to stay in the top 20 at the moment. I'm so low in credits because of modding my toons. Could promote 3 of them to 7 stars and train a lot if i had just 5 millions.....
  • Hi
    (Maltyrael here)
    Great to hear from someone from our shard and that are on my allies list =)
    On the credits issue.. Don't get me started.lol
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Malthael wrote: »
    Hi
    (Maltyrael here)
    Great to hear from someone from our shard and that are on my allies list =)
    On the credits issue.. Don't get me started.lol

But you seem to have less problems if i see your rankings ;)

Btw. Jonny, thanks for counting me as a "top player" think i simply had luck at the beginning :D
  • JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey. Great to hear from you two. I almost thought, that no one from our shard is using the Forums.
    Yeah, the credits crunch. I feel you! I am in the same boat. Could promote so many chars but dont have the money.
    Haster, always a pleasure fighting you. Why dont you run a Tank? Would make it much harder for me :)
    Maltyrael, grats on #1 right now. Fighting you is always an RNG fest. I pray so hard to get lucky.

What timezones are you guys in and when is your payout? I am EU and my payout was 1:55 hours prior to this post.

If you use line add me. ID JonnyBravo81
  • I have to say fighting this french Remi guy is a pain in the **** for me.
    Same with the chinese or japanese droid Team. 2 out of 5 times I can beat them if RNGESUS is with me :)
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    Same Timezone as you Jonny (i'm from Germany)

Grats to first Place from me too Maltyrael

For your other question, i simply don't have a good tank at the moment. The Red guy is hanging around at 2 * I could promote Chewie to 6 * and train too and give him mods, but credits..... you know.

My frst priority was to stay as competitive in Arena as i can and with this Squad i win 8 - 9 from 10 fights. But i know it's no challange if someone fight's me. Last night i dropped down to rank 64 but at payout time i made it back to 19 :)
  • Oh nice. I am from germany too. Berlin actually.
    That explains the battles we have at 5 to 6 o clock :smiley:

Dont promote chewie. He is garbage. I am leveling St Han up at the moment. But yeah...credits.
    And Royal Guard is still superb. Takes a long time till Han is better.
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Oberbayern, but closer to Salzburg then Munich.

Yes, that explains a lot ;)

Chewie really isn't that bad if his abilitys are upgraded to the max. But you're right, they're some better Tanks out there,but i simply don't own em. And the Red Guy or any other Tank i don't own yet means to much faming at the moment :'(
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    I'm in the UK timezone so that means my payout is one hour after you guys. I don't usually fight before my time, unless I drop various ranks. I'll avoid you guys when possible now, and definetly before your payout.
    The chinese droid team guy (aka john) is from my guild, is building up.. So take care =)

• Ah, good to know. To be honest, I try to avoid fighting you most of the time. Your dodge is just so annoying and you're still to strong. I think I only won once against you and I was really lucky. Everything has to be perfect. Meaning my RG must hit all the stuns and you're not allowed to dodge a lot :wink:
    I rather fight John. But if he is building up even more I think I need to avoid him now as well.
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What times do you fight in Arena JonnyB? I usually fight in the morning 5 to 6 times and then about 17:15 the last 4 to 5 fights.

And what was your best rank you finished? I made one time 3rd place...but the next day mods came out and i nearly didn't made it in the top20
  • JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    If I dropped to much over night, I do some fights to get back in the #15 range. And then the last our. Sometimes even with one refresh if I see potential to gain some more spots.

I made it once to #2 and once #3 right after mods were introduced. I guess I was lucky. I dumped all my cash in mods and had some advantage. Even won against Maltyrael and CSI.
    CSI I only won a few times.
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    I nearly brought your Royal Guard down Maltyrael ;)
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    :D Lol Haster.
    Friendly advice, stop investing in Sid. End game he probably won't have a place in your squad.
    Stylish points tho +1 :smiley:
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    If you look at my toons in what would you invest? One of the IG's? Was thinking about to get Leia, but it takes ages until she's combat ready
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    From your roster (about being battle ready) I'd say IG86. Although he doesn't synergize well with the rest of the team, he is better then Sid.
    On a medium term, and again this is just what I would do looking at your roster (so more of a opinion than a advice).
    Phasma from gw ship (you have her at 3.. So just continue)
    Finish GS from the cantina node and 5's from cantina ship.. Then move to QGJ from cantina ships
    Get sthan from arena ships.. Your rg is still too low lvl.. And it will be harder to farm, at least until you can open is node at cantina.
    Leia is great but a tank will be more useful medium term. You probably get attacked a lot becausr you lack one.
    Medium term you could have a team with phasma L / gs / rey / qgj / st han. Meanwhile try subbing sid for 86. And then sub 86 for whoever you get battle ready first (phasma/qgj/sthan)
    This is just my opinion, please don't let it deter you from doing "your thing".
    Congrats on third Haster =)
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thank you.
    Well ig 86 and fives are upgrade ready for 7 * and i think QGJ could be upgraded to 6 * and phasma at least to 5 or even 6 i've got enought shards also have 135 shards of ig 88.....but no credits

• Malthael
    972 posts Member
    :'( Credits... Don't get me started
    Lol
    Congrats on fourth Johnny.
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hope your fourth place was right in time Jonny. It definietly was very close to deadline :)

And again it seems like you're going for gold Maltyrael ;)
    Post edited by Haster on
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    Yup =)
    Got it. I'll be away a couple of days on vacations.. So I probably won't be on much.
    Don't drop me too much =)
  • JonnyBravo
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks guys. Yeah it was perfectly in time. About 1:30 minutes from Deadline.
    I was sitting in 8th or 9th spot and thought I give it a shot against Degman. Never thought I would win. But it was easy as pie. :smile:

Oh enjoy your vacation. I will avoid fighting you :wink:
    Post edited by JonnyBravo on
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Me to Maltyrael, i always try, because i don't win normally. This fight today was just for making you an ally.

Was nearly the same with me Jonny, had 2 fights left the last 20 minutes and was 7th. My only option was the chinese symbol guy from Frontier Elite.

The first fight he swept me away and i only startet the last fight 8 minutes before deadline to take time from the clock and hold my 7th place. But the outcome was a win with 4 guys of my squad alive :D
  • **** you Maltyrael. You bumped me out of #10 :wink:
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    Woho 2nd, SKZ Darth was 3 Seconds over the time as he beat me :D Also tried Hann 1 time.....simply unbeatable for me
  • Congrats Haster! I didnt try beating Maltyrael and he was the only one I think I could beat. If luck is on my side.
    Well 3 fights for Training. But i wait till Maltyraels payout
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    Thanks Jonny. My Rey is doing really good at the last fights. Have her now at 209 speed :)
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    :) Wasn't me Johnny. Probably someone that bumped me down too after payout.
    I always check where you guys are, as I only start to fight after you guys get payout.
  • 209 speed! Nice one. I only have her at about 195 or so, but still she always goes first.
    Do you guys mod her with full HP mods? I was thinking of trying the crit dmg ones, but you need 4 of them for the Bonus.
    Oh ok. Then sorry for blaming you, Maltyrael :blush:
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    I have her with full hp mods, because that are the only good i can get. I nearly lack all needed chars for the other mod challanges beside the first of protection mods. So my first priority for her is speed and then critical chance.
  • Haster
    61 posts Member
    Damm, i wouldn't kick you out of top 10 Jonny,instead i tried Groove and Buy More...and lost both very close :/ So just 11 for me today