Darth Maul is in Rebels

HavokTrigger
897 posts Member
edited January 2016
So in the new trailer for season 2 we see Ezra exploring some kind of Sith ruin. At the very end he is confronted by a hooded Zabrak, calling himself "Old Master". He expresses his will to train Ezra and it shows Ezra igniting a new lightaber. An exact replica of Kylo Ren's but green.

Does Maul train Ezra? Where is Ezra now?

Is Ezra....Supreme Leader Snoke?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U

Replies

• All interesting theories. But why would a Sith give anyone a green lightsaber?
  • But Ahsoka and Vader tho *_*
  • All interesting theories. But why would a Sith give anyone a green lightsaber?

You're assuming Maul is still a sith. ;)
  • I don't know why but I don't see Maul in that face. You sure he is Maul?
    Even looks more like a Snoke or Plagueis to me :P
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I think Ezra running into Maul in the ruins is probably in a complete opposite episode of the one where he is shown holding the green lightsaber with the cross guard. And theres no way that Maul wouldn't be anything other than a sith, his whole life is built around the dark side.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I don't know why but I don't see Maul in that face. You sure he is Maul?
    Even looks more like a Snoke or Plagueis to me :P

Turn the brightness up and you can clearly make out his tattoos.

darth-maul-to-the-knights-of-ren-why-you-should-be-excited-for-star-wars-rebels-darth-ma-793299.jpg
    I think Ezra running into Maul in the ruins is probably in a complete opposite episode of the one where he is shown holding the green lightsaber with the cross guard. And theres no way that Maul wouldn't be anything other than a sith, his whole life is built around the dark side.

He probably is still sith. The softness in his voice is the only reason I have even a small doubt.
  • @HavokTrigger

Thanks for that! Can't miss the tattoos now ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting