New mod drop rate

Gezesh_Rahl
145 posts Member
edited July 2016
Did a multisim for tier 3 health mod challenge. 6 and 8 multisim accordingly. Enjoy.
ybYMuHW.jpg
6q73oMK.jpg

Replies

• ??
  • Sorry broken links from mobile
    http://m.imgur.com/ybYMuHW,6q73oMK
  • I'm so done with this game.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    So one 5* mod for every refresh basically. Pre-update never got blue mods in 7 refreshes. But i did get 2 rare mods and that's it.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Correct, and nowhere mentioned in the patch notes...
  • I got 1 x 5* mod in 8 tries on the top tier health id challenge. Besides the massive credit crunch now there is no way to progress any further in this game.
    Game Over
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    So it takes 18 days to give a whole team 5* mods now if you do 2 refreshes each day. Wow, just wow. Well...i wish i would have gotten better mods from pre-update but i guess these will have to do.
  • So basicly now not only you wont get a mod but if you do get it it my not be max star. Plus you dont know the shape and the primary power it increases. Wooow lotery indeed. So even if I.play cantina charachter will be useless without mods
    "Awesome" update to an already " brilliant" one
  • Final straw. Off to give guild leadership over and delete app. Jesus tap dancing ****.
  • Im.... Done I think this update has killed me and my entire guild I had people quit left and right and now this. It's already to late people already have there whole team with max mods all the way upgraded thanks to people buying energy. Biggest **** up ever.
  • Lame really lame I'm so disappointed they made that choice to drop thier drop rates to the **** drop rates that every thing else has. I can go refresh and not get a single shard or gear.
  • im so glad I precrafted.
  • Way to drop the ball on this one EA. Not only are you ripping us off on the drop rates you are making us spend way more time and effort to shard and build up certain characters needed for specific mod challenges for the slim chance of receiving that mod. No thanks.
  • Alexone wrote: »
    So it takes 18 days to give a whole team 5* mods now if you do 2 refreshes each day. Wow, just wow. Well...i wish i would have gotten better mods from pre-update but i guess these will have to do.

Isn't 18 days to mod an entire team actually really, really short for such a powerful addition? How long did it take you to add raid gear to an entire team?
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    ... Plus it's really easy to mod the entire team with Tier 1 and Tier 2 mods. They're probably only half as good as Tier 3-5 but still go a long way.

I haven't precrafted anything (like, 0. I was on vacation). So now I made all the Mod battles (have like 80 Mods Tier 1/2) and some challenges (have like 30 Tier 3/4/5), and my Arena team has mostly Tier 1 Mods and the occasional Tier 3 or 5.

But I wonder now if I'm not better off hitting the challenge level 1 (10 energy = 24 lottery tickets / day instead of 15 (@16 energy)). I'll get the Mods I want (in term of stats) sooner (but at Tier 3), instead of waiting forever to get them at Tier 5.

I actually like having to ask such a question. It's the first time in this game.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/