You NEED us... Just stating the facts...;) T7 ASSisTANCE

JavosGirl
32 posts Member
edited July 2016
Are you READY??? I mean really really READY to compete in the new raid? Well, we can help you get there, that's the reality.

How do I know this? Well, between us we have helped over 100 teams build and grow by assisting in HEROIC raids.

Simply put, we have a kick as... I mean, seriously ah-may-ZING team. Fun, enthusiastic, PROFESSIONAL family members who are ready to help your family grow too. We come in at your request to help you complete a raid by your rules with no questions asked. We all get a serious thrill from helping out your team become strong, we build long relationships, and tbh we have a pretty fantastic reputation.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEED - we got it.

P1 clearance? Of course.
Button up P4? Duh.
Tell silly jokes in Guild Chat? I do it regularly.

Hit me up, we will hook you up.
Post edited by JavosGirl on

Replies

• These guys a freakin amazing! Gods if you may. They are just there to help and go by ur rules. No questions. Great bunch of guys and gals. They've helped my guild complete many t7's and I will call upon them again. Thx so much!
  • AND goddess... ;) Anytime my dear friend, next time you guys will die laughing, I got some new jokes for y'all.

I appreciate you. Cheers!
  • Jg! Another great post! The only mercs other than my crew that I trust. Have worked with these guys many times. They are fun, respectful and coordinated. I would endorse them but I don't want to take away from my business too lol!
  • pnutbutter wrote: »
    Jg! Another great post! The only mercs other than my crew that I trust. Have worked with these guys many times. They are fun, respectful and coordinated. I would endorse them but I don't want to take away from my business too lol!

;) My favorite big brother! B)
  • Professional-check, respectful-check, organized and honest-check, humorous and fun-check! Great group and a pleasure to work with. Nuff said
  • chrischaos wrote: »
    Professional-check, respectful-check, organized and honest-check, humorous and fun-check! Great group and a pleasure to work with. Nuff said

>:) Cheers my friend, we adore you!!
  • Tamponmcgrady
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Helped us out with a Rancor level 5. Ocean and Narrn, we are forever in your debt. Frontier Elite, you guys rock

Stranglebation
  • Helped us out with a Rancor level 5. Ocean and Narrn, we are forever in your debt. Frontier Elite, you guys rock

Stanglebation

The knife cuts both ways, we love being part of your family, and count you always as part of ours.
  • o:)>:)
  • We are ready, willing, and able!!
  • Hi JavosGirl,

We're going to attempt a T7 for the first time, but I have my reservations on if we are really ready. Are your services still available to help us clear if we get stuck? Please let me know!

Thanks!