Your Cantina Energy Spent for Mods

vynn
205 posts Member
edited July 2016
Since Mods were released, how much Cantina Energy are you spending on Mods rather than in the actual Cantina Battles?

Your Cantina Energy Spent for Mods 75 votes

80-100%
24%
scubaCptCavemanChunSzecsaNebulousNightloresDooku_for_daysNyxX07Caedusdirty_quesadillaNic_Cage_in_Con_AirloumcgarretK1LLR0Y77Neo2551vynnJasun_Hobbler222PeteypeteWeazael 18 votes
60-80%
5%
leefLastJedidstrahanDaddyBacca 4 votes
40-60%
10%
cuyler41XaderLevlLargeHawaiianlRushlThunderJimboeJ2duhbizzle 8 votes
20-40%
13%
SaidonShowdown4lphaTrawinHaydiganAycee1bhtrumpcc07Bruthajohndoe82sergik_eshkaboellefisk 10 votes
0-20%
46%
TaniwhaPokebreakerBahnurTreTunaEikasCurrydano7591Tuftedpaper85SparrowWTYLuke6108KhaymanC00L_StoryWalkrCncSaralebHurricaneTrooperCarpeDiem007007RobbeRobbeRobbeartaxVamdemonWookieWookie 35 votes

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    80-100%
    3 cantina battles a day for daily, rest to mods
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    80-100%
    scuba wrote: »
    3 cantina battles a day for daily, rest to mods

That's exactly what I'm doing still.
  • 80-100%
    Same as above
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    0-20%
    I cant afford to level the mods i got before they hit drop rates with a massive nerf, so im sticking with shards for now. when i have leveled up the mods i do have i might go farm more
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    0-20%
    I farmed mods the first 2 days, so basically Forget mods for now.
  • 40-60%
    I wish there was another system for mod battles since I currently need to finish a few people off in cantina. the fact that they share energy is a pain. If anything they could have used regular energy if not making a new "energy"
  • It depends what level you are, for my 80 account it's everything on mods, for lvl 60 it's 50/50
  • Szecsa
    104 posts Member
    80-100%
    3x8 for Old Ben shards, rest and 2x refill for mods
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    0-20%
    just shards for me got to get aayla and Lando to get some yoda and credit heist for me.
  • 0-20%
    Nope
  • 0-20%
    Once I get jawas leveled up I'm not spending anything on mods. The drop rates are horrible and there's still characters I'm trying to farm. If they brought the drop rates back to 100% like they originally intended that would change, but right now it's a no brainer.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    60-80%
    3 cantina battles a day, rest to mods. Which without a refresh is like 60-80 on mods, I think. I don't usually do a refresh... I can't afford to level that many mods. But getting team for the credit heist has got me low on purples, so I will probably up my cantina refresh rate, soon.

If I was a level 50 player, I suppose I'd be farming shards, still. But I still need more mods than shards. And a new toon? Well, I got lots waiting on gear and credits, but they can wait. Mods, mods, mods. I can't wait to scratch my mod lotto tickets.
  • 0-20%
    I fortunately farmed a lot of 5* health mods prior & even though there is a lot more I want... the drop rates are just dreadful. Prefer to farm some key toons.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    60-80%
    I get like 2 a day without using a refresh. I don't think it's horrible, at all. I wish I could get 2 pieces of raid gear a day. Yeah, some will not proc good secondaries. But I have bench toons still need em. Credit Heist toons took all their mods.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    0-20%
    Farming Finn with 100% of cantina energy to finish off my resistance team (trooper is the hardest farm, and I've even broken down and bought his shards in the guild store) to eventually be able to take down the speed mod challenge tier 3, so I can farm superior mods to the 5* health mods. I don't see the point in spending months farming health mods to eventually beat offense, potency, crit damage, and speed mod challenges to render all those health mods obsolete. Just like most of the game, I see the long grind ahead and look for the best path to the end.