7/29 Community Update Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Will be interesting to see what new meta teams can come out the new synergies.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Yessssssssssss.... Full scoundrel team!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    They confirm:

STHan - Scoundrel
    88 - Scoundrel
    G Guard - Scoundrel

I'd like to see:

Asajj - Sith
    G Grevious - Sith
    Savage - Night Sister
    HK - Scoundrel
  • Teague wrote: »
    They confirm:

STHan - Scoundrel
    88 - Scoundrel
    G Guard - Scoundrel

I'd like to see:

Asajj - Sith
    G Grevious - Sith
    Savage - Night Sister
    HK - Scoundrel

Grievous isn't a sith as he doesn't have the force. Asajj with an assassin also. Savage is a dude they only share the same species. HK I'm OK with.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    What about Old Ben as a Rebel?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    What about Old Ben as a Rebel?

He didn't really do much rebel wise. Only had like 9 minutes actually facing the empire and that was spent lowering a tractor beam.
  • So will they be adding the sim feature to the credit heist event now? It's not even going to be fun now with ST Han and 88. As is all you need is Lando, Chewie, and 3 warm bodies.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    So will they be adding the sim feature to the credit heist event now? It's not even going to be fun now with ST Han and 88. As is all you need is Lando, Chewie, and 3 warm bodies.

I vote to add a 3rd tier tuned to level 80 g9 characters. 500k per completion :smile:
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • So 88 wouldn't be a droid anymore?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    So 88 wouldn't be a droid anymore?

He'll be both, like Lando and Han Solo
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Oh yes, thats great!
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol. So like the Yoda event, those of us who beat tier2 of the scoundrel event with the "original" scoundrel limitations get the "nice work....now we're making it easier for everyone else." treatment...again.

:|
    This is how games are supposed to work, not the other way around. This is a good change.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Have you tried throwing a team of your weak unleveled heroes at those harder nodes to let the enemy teams blow their cool downs? That's a huge help.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Finally, a promising update in a long time happening soon?
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Yes, IG-88 is a Scoundrel now! Will definitely help me to pass the last 2 tiers of the Crit Chance Mod challenge. Thanks!
  • Xylo_Phona
    167 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Teague wrote: »
    Hopefully Asajj is rightfully a Sith now too.

As described in the book 'Dark Disciple' she is not only a Night Sister but also a Sith, a Jedi and is a Bounty Hunter. And yes that book is Canon
  • Wedge also needs to have Resistance synergies
  • Hi. I change guild 2 days ago and since then GW become as hard as never for me. Just bad luck or really guild level has influence on GW?
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    What guild did you join, be honest this question is important.
  • Yes if you leave a guild you're punished for 72 hours with a hard GW
  • himobi
    63 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse

Thanks for adding the scoundrels tag to Ig88 and sth.
  • Excellent! My scoundrel squad given a huge boost today!
  • Scoundrels!!!! So I wasted effort leveling and gearing Nute, but I'm not even mad! 5* crit chance mods here I come!
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    This is good to know but still doesnt help me as i need credits and gear to level SThan and i need to star him up as well. I guess scoundrels for now will be on the back burner a bit till i can get lando and chewie high level and gear and complete the event. This was a good change i wonder who else they are changing Tag wise cause it seems that isnt the only ones.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    Wedge also needs to have Resistance synergies

Nope. They really should stop working on toons 96% of the player baae doesn't have or care about.

Well, that and Wedge was with the Rebellion, not the Resistance.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I'm looking forward to seeing the list of bugs that will be squashed. So many to choose from. But, this is exactly what people have been asking for: a patch dedicated to bug fixes (with a little extra tagging on the side which can hopefully help alleviate the credit crunch for individuals who hadn't been able to do the scoundrel event, but hopefully have some/all of these characters). I'll keep using my current scoundrels though since I don't have any of those 3 yet.
  • masters
    231 posts Member
    I just started working on greedo to add a scoundrel. I guess I should cease that effort and go after 88.
  • The tags are a much welcome addition!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    Wedge also needs to have Resistance synergies

Nope. They really should stop working on toons 96% of the player baae doesn't have or care about.

Well, that and Wedge was with the Rebellion, not the Resistance.

It's too bad the actor didn't want to come back, I would've loved to see grandpa Wedge out there still kicking **** with an X wing in TFA.
  • @EA_Jesse how about adding a Seperatist tag so Dooku could have some synergies with B2, Geos, and Nute.
This discussion has been closed.