7/29 Community Update Comments ***MEGATHREAD***

13Next

Replies

• Now we need a T3 heist event.
  • masters wrote: »
    I just started working on greedo to add a scoundrel. I guess I should cease that effort and go after 88.

Greedo led Lando and 88 post cap increase will be crazy. Especially with crit chance mods in all slots...
  • Hello. Hello. Anyone in there. McFly!

While the added tags are great, how about the fact that they still aren't fixing anything. Let's no forget that GW is still a steaming pile. Teebo is still broken with hit stealth turning off after before 3 turns are over. And they just had to fix Wedge/Biggs and they still have to yet roll out one more update to fix them.

Please don't let them bamboozle you with their STH/88 scoundrel tags and forget about the massive problems they won't address.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol. So like the Yoda event, those of us who beat tier2 of the scoundrel event with the "original" scoundrel limitations get the "nice work....now we're making it easier for everyone else." treatment...again.

:|
    Yeah poured much $$, droids, credits & gear to existing scoundrels to finally win tier 2 on the 3rd time around, only to now find St Han will be a scoundrel. About a mth too late.

• So I have been doing a bit better now that I have some mods. But it can still be a crapshoot. i have won 6/7 times this week, but 5 of those are because node 12 was composed of uber weak team with gear levels 1-3.

today was the only day I was unable to finish and I am dead on node 11. On nodes 9 and 10 I had JE teams that destroyed my toons. Followed up by some crazy 40k p2p team.

I also still think that even though I have been winning, I still don't find this fun. It is a grind. It usually takes me 1.5-2 hours to complete. Which is kinda silly. With as bad as the credit crunch is, there needs to be a better way to gain credits daily. GW is just too much of a grind.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Rank 2 and 3 are the sweet spots

Yep. Sometimes you even get "protected" in earlier time zones by #1 stalling by attacking you to a draw.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Yep. Sometimes you even get "protected" in earlier time zones by #1 stalling by attacking you to a draw.

What happens if you attack a lower rank opponent? I've reached number one at the payout, but never had to try to hold it.

You stay #1, whether you win or draw. It's to stop people from sniping from #5. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Trindor
    13 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    deleted
    Post edited by Trindor on
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    I shouldn't be facing maxed mod, G11 lvl 80 7* toons at the halfway point, my best team (#1 in arena) can barely escape.

This makes it absolutely impossible to take out the last 3 nodes!

This must change!!!

Thanks in advance for ignoring my post, as always, devs!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    /fixed
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I still complete GW everyday, even the day when Mod was introduced, I did it; it is very challenging, I have to fight 3 to 4 X Gear or XI Gear teams with Class A Mods everyday after the update
  • darkensoul wrote: »
    Sidious empire!

+1!
  • Nice, how about adding the Empire tag to Sid?
  • Just a thought, but if we are now introducing toon-specific joint abilities, shouldn't GG's auto-taunt be IG-100 if he is present on the squad? Weren't the Magnaguards his personal bodyguards? That would make sense and though it's very situational, it gives IG-100 a highly-demanded taunt ability of sorts.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Is there gonna be a way to get wedge shards? the daily login rewards for august will only hand out about half (36) of the mods needed to unlock him. /

I'm actually enjoying Biggs power increase. Thanks for the update.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Is there gonna be a way to get wedge shards? the daily login rewards for august will only hand out about half (36) of the mods needed to unlock him. /

I'm guessing Wedge's shards will become available in shipments somewhere soon after August is over.

They did that with Zam Wessell, putting her shards in shipments the month after she was the daily login character.
  • DarthMosher1990
    327 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    When are you guys gonna fix the bugs on Chief Nebit and Jawa Scavenger?!!! They are gonna be important in this new upcoming raid and they are gonna still have so many bugs if not addressed!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Is there gonna be a way to get wedge shards? the daily login rewards for august will only hand out about half (36) of the mods needed to unlock him. /

I'm guessing Wedge's shards will become available in shipments somewhere soon after August is over.

They did that with Zam Wessell, putting her shards in shipments the month after she was the daily login character.

Zam was never the daily login character, all chromium exclusives have been in shipments for a while now.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • l2edLeader
    87 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Please replay the Assulted! events that are already out there. Ben farming these for a long time now. @EA_Jesse
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    Wedge also needs to have Resistance synergies

Nope. They really should stop working on toons 96% of the player baae doesn't have or care about.

Well, that and Wedge was with the Rebellion, not the Resistance.

We would need to know when the rebellion turned into the resistance. If it's when the "treaty" was signed then Wedge would be resistance too.

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    More characters pleaseeeeeeeeeee
  • When are you guys ever going to publicly apologize?
This discussion has been closed.