Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    gwF1vRE.jpg

s761f61.jpg

11 was alot harder than 12 for me. Only lost my B squad, finished with A team. Not the hardest GW I've had, but definitely not easy for my roster. And finally I get to complete my cad bane and blow all of the credits I just won...and then some. I feel accomplished everytime I win GW since it's really tough for me and takes alot of time and thinking. Deep down, i like that tho. Prolly my favorite mode in the game. Well atleast until I get those death squads some people get lol.

*cough* plz boost total reward to 1m credits it will change everyones negative outlook. 1m credits is worth it. Win or lose.
  • Rank 3 is sweet... Noone attacks you, cause noone wants to be 3rd, and u are always in reach of first
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    gwF1vRE.jpg

s761f61.jpg

11 was alot harder than 12 for me. Only lost my B squad, finished with A team. Not the hardest GW I've had, but definitely not easy for my roster. And finally I get to complete my cad bane and blow all of the credits I just won...and then some. I feel accomplished everytime I win GW since it's really tough for me and takes alot of time and thinking. Deep down, i like that tho. Prolly my favorite mode in the game. Well atleast until I get those death squads some people get lol.

*cough* plz boost total reward to 1m credits it will change everyones negative outlook. 1m credits is worth it. Win or lose.

Well if you lose it's not 1m credits is it. And man those nodes are the stuff dreams are made of. Just wait until you face Ani lead with Rex, Rey, blah blah blah that's the killer stuff. Yeah I said stuff cause EA forums are kid friendly! Right @BentWookiee :blush:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol. So like the Yoda event, those of us who beat tier2 of the scoundrel event with the "original" scoundrel limitations get the "nice work....now we're making it easier for everyone else." treatment...again.

:|
    Yeah poured much $$, droids, credits & gear to existing scoundrels to finally win tier 2 on the 3rd time around, only to now find St Han will be a scoundrel. About a mth too late.

At least you can use them for the mod challenges. I swear every forum poster feels like it's his God-given right to complain about every little god **** thing in this game. That's not directed to you btw, just a sentiment that I feel like the silent majority wishes they could express.
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • To win the last gw...when the last 5 teams are stronger then your best team???? Patch that now!!! that is possible to finish the gw plz,
    It really kills the fun of the game :-(
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    At least you can use them for the mod challenges. I swear every forum poster feels like it's his God-given right to complain about every little god **** thing in this game. That's not directed to you btw, just a sentiment that I feel like the silent majority wishes they could express.

Really? You are complaining about people complaining?

Maybe you should go read your own posts and thread topics. You are complaining about stuff in the game just as much as anyone else.

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

Really? You are complaining about people complaining?

Maybe you should go read your own posts and thread topics. You are complaining about stuff in the game just as much as anyone else.

LOL ok, go on and quote me where I'm complaining about something. Good lord..
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    gwF1vRE.jpg

s761f61.jpg

Well if you lose it's not 1m credits is it. And man those nodes are the stuff dreams are made of. Just wait until you face Ani lead with Rex, Rey, blah blah blah that's the killer stuff. Yeah I said stuff cause EA forums are kid friendly! Right @BentWookiee :blush:

Obviously if you lose its not 1m, but around node 8 or 9 you would be at the amount of credits that it's currently at. So the people not finishing would most likely still be getting more credits than finishing it now would give you.
    How can you say anything negative about that suggestion....lol...

And obviously I know my nodes aren't as hard as most. My roster also isn't as deep as most or strong as most either. Those nodes are to my strongest toons, the same, as your hardest nodes compared to your top toons.
    Idk if you were trying to make a point by telling me that your toons are more developed than mine or w/e. It's still the same. Honestly it's been really tough for my couple of g9 toons, mostly g8 toons lvl 65-75 to beat lvl 80 fully omega g9-10 toons. That's a bigger gap don't you say?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    gwF1vRE.jpg

s761f61.jpg

Obviously if you lose its not 1m, but around node 8 or 9 you would be at the amount of credits that it's currently at. So the people not finishing would most likely still be getting more credits than finishing it now would give you.

And obviously I know my nodes aren't as hard as most. My roster also isn't as deep as most or strong as most either. Those nodes are to my strongest toons, the same, as your hardest nodes compared to your top toons.
    Idk if you were trying to make a point by telling me that your toons are more developed than mine or w/e. It's still the same. Honestly it's been really tough for my couple of g9 toons, mostly g8 toons lvl 65-75 to beat lvl 80 fully omega g9-10 toons. That's a bigger gap don't you say?

Lol ok I admit I was trying to be an **** (does that pass EA's filter?) but I gotta say that they just increased GW rewards so they won't revisit that anytime soon. :wink:
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    gwF1vRE.jpg

s761f61.jpg

Lol ok I admit I was trying to be an **** (does that pass EA's filter?) but I gotta say that they just increased GW rewards so they won't revisit that anytime soon. :wink:

I know you was, Im usually a str8 savage to folks here, but as you see, ya boy already in jail and I got some more warnings earlier too. So I gotta keep it pg till next month when I get released. Thx for being honest tho, prolly saved our conversation from leading to that annoying you have been warned inbox spam that constantly fills my messages.
  • Xylo_Phona
    167 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    LOL ok, go on and quote me where I'm complaining about something. Good lord..

ok...well just use the one in this thread

You are whining about people whining. It doesn't get better than this. But if you like how about your threads that you've started.

"Why are so many topics getting closed" and then proceed to whine about it...

"Dengar description..." And the whine about how the words don't match the results.

Just because you think that what you ask has more value and therefore isn't whining but are in fact questions, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't see them as the same whining that everyone else, myself included, are doing on this board. I am certainly guilty of whining.

People are upset and feel that they have a right to be, and with EA/CG Altering the game at their whim, it's their game, they are allowed to do what they will, but since this is a public forum, we are then allowed to whine about those changes. And not all of will agree with the complaints of what other posters have...and they won't agree with ours.

Just...pull the stick out...it'll be ok.

Edit: And I will add that age, education and language barriers are also something to consider with how people post here.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    gwF1vRE.jpg

s761f61.jpg

I know you was, Im usually a str8 savage to folks here, but as you see, ya boy already in jail and I got some more warnings earlier too. So I gotta keep it pg till next month when I get released. Thx for being honest tho, prolly saved our conversation from leading to that annoying you have been warned inbox spam that constantly fills my messages.

Jail is terrible you don't even know brother, but honestly get on my level gnomesayin' :smile: GW is a **** for me but I still get by losing only 1 or 2 characters (usually RG or QGJ)
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Thise teams are super easy. I don't know how to post pics here.
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    To win the last gw...when the last 5 teams are stronger then your best team???? Patch that now!!! that is possible to finish the gw plz,

I'm guessing you're not very good in arena as well? What's your arena rank at?

Reason I say this is because to be placed in higher ranks (50-) you constantly fight teams 1000-6000 power ratings above yours. If you can't do that... Then you're going to have a bad time.

So?
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Thise teams are super easy. I don't know how to post pics here.

Posting pics on here is even more super easy tho.
  • My 12th node usually breaks now and I get an easy team.

Although it didn't break today and the 12th team was Chewie lead with Old Ben, Anakin, Nightsister Initiate, and Fives. I beat it with a weathered B team. My A team saw no real action.
  • Actually im Rank 53 i win 4 of 5 Arena Matches ...the Problem is that i have to start each day from Rank 90+ ,i didnt Use the Standard rey and RG Formation like 80% of the Arena teams ....and when i have 4-5 teams that are stronger then my best team in the gw i cannot win a potatoe
  • Mullato wrote: »
    TgeZG3A.jpg

Otw to node 12 slowly but surely, and thankfully I got blessed with this easy node 6. Hopefully my luck carries on lol. Cad banes 7* gone happen today I can feel it.

My Experience is Cad wasn't worth it
  • i was a paying customer, i was good for 40-100$ just about every month. That's how much fun i had.

I've not spent a dime since GW got put on steroids and effectively nerfed the roster I've spent so much time and money to build.

The big hitters in the guild i was in got so frustrated that they quit the game outright and then the guild disbanded, which is a shame because i really enjoyed the chat with that guild.

GW used to be my favorite part of the game. It took quite awhile to build a fairly solid roster with a deep bench. None of that matters when rey can one shot most of my team in node 6. Don't even get me started on node 9 or 12.

Gw was a fun challenge. Now it's fruitlessly time consuming and aggravating to the point of taking a lot of fun out of the game.

EA- if you're reading this, i was a happy paying customer. But if this is the path the game is going down, my wallet is closed.

A shame, because you've done some awesome work crafting this game.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    TgeZG3A.jpg

Otw to node 12 slowly but surely, and thankfully I got blessed with this easy node 6. Hopefully my luck carries on lol. Cad banes 7* gone happen today I can feel it.

My Experience is Cad wasn't worth it

Ay man, I just want you to know that you were completely right...lol. Hes kinda trash still.
  • I can also say that I'm rank 50 but proof is required.

This is me now:
    CFe0VwGh.jpg

& as you can see, the teams I face are always higher than me or equal to... If you cannot beat the top tier of your arena matches you will have difficulty finishing GW. In most of my matches in arena I'm always left with 4 or 5 of my Heros left at full hp & some protection. If you finish your arena matches with 1 or 2 toons left with little hp, odds are you're going to suffer in GW.

It all comes down to target selection & a pinch of strategy. You need to find the balance.

As for my honest opinion I feel like GW has actually become a bit easier. Maybe they did a stealth nerf? I can't say, it's just that I'm getting through GW these days with very little loss or no loss of Heros at all.

I'm not saying everyone should be the same, just that maybe your roster isn't quite as deep as you think it is or you haven't gathered the right Heros for GW. I'm not judging just saying.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Just keep upgrading your roster then lol.

Btw Why is your name weezy
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    To win the last gw...when the last 5 teams are stronger then your best team???? Patch that now!!! that is possible to finish the gw plz,

GW is supposed to get progressively harder. It's not supposed to be easy. It's also not supposed to be won by everyone every day of the week. I'm sorry, but it's not. Everyone needs to get out of the mindset that they can win it every single day.

I don't know what the exact numbers are anymore but you should be getting 400-500k a day for getting to node 11. For a long time that's all they gave us to complete the whole thing. You're missing out on some other rewards. So what? Use the credits to improve your roster. Then, someday you'll be able to complete GW on a regular basis and get those extra rewards. This forum is full of threads talking about GW. I suggest reading some of those to find out the best toons and strategies to use. I'm not going to go into detail here because it seems like you want a pity party. If you don't, look up those threads and get to work.
  • In every GW node you start with a massive turn meter advantage, as your opponents start with 0 TM while your characters have whatever TM they had from their last battle. This basically means that at least 4 of your troops go before any of theirs do. This—in addition to the dumb AI that lets you beat stronger teams in Arena—is how you beat teams that are higher powered than you are.
  • Not a troll - but I have been able to beat GW daily, except for one time right after mods. Now, I can normally run it in under a half hour.

I am not a whale either. More of a low spend player (in it for a couple of beers and a nice dinner). And I started playing mid-Feb.

Being able to complete it has more to do with you roster composition and strategy and who you chose to farm. Have a fully geared and modded Rey is critical. Manipulating TM through early battles is critical. Speed and offense are critical, you should be able to create a numbers advantage before the other team even moves.

The ironic part of GW is once you hit a certain threshold, it will become easier. I no longer face meta teams. Typically my node 9 and node 11 are fully geared and modded tank teams - not the typical Rey/Leia/RG nightmare.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Teague wrote: »
    Hopefully Asajj is rightfully a Sith now too.

Just because she has red sabers and trained with Dooku doesn't make her a sith. She never fully completed any of her training.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Not a troll - but I have been able to beat GW daily, except for one time right after mods. Now, I can normally run it in under a half hour.

And I started playing mid-Feb.
    I'm also started playing mid-feb, and i also clear it within the half hour. Maybe we are in the "sweetspot" due to the moment we started playing.

Save water, drink champagne!
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Yeah.. the forums ARE "kid friendly". well they *SHOULD BE*..

I never really thought about that too much and then one day *early in my "Mod Career" I had someone PM me and say.. "I am playing this game with my 12 year old.. it's cool because we both love Star wars and we TALK etc.."

They came to the forum to find out if they needed "Poe" (yeah.. this was during the "uber Poe" phase.. :/

In any case someone decided to be "cool" and write something that was probably funny for most of us.. but REALLY hard to explain if you are a parent playing with your kid.

There is no reason.. there are better words. :(

It kind of changed how I look at things.. This "game" is bigger than you think, it crosses boundaries.. age groups. I guess it's because "Star Wars" is a great story about good vs Evil.. whatever.

The thing is.. I understand now.

Soon.. yeah.., the forums, let's keep it pg-13.. not for *ME* not for *YOU* but for that person that is sitting there with their child.. connecting even.

In any case I appreciate you "holding back" even if it caused the :blush:.. I think it's worth it. :)
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member

Yeah.. the forums ARE "kid friendly". well they *SHOULD BE*..

I never really thought about that too much and then one day *early in my "Mod Career" I had someone PM me and say.. "I am playing this game with my 12 year old.. it's cool because we both love Star wars and we TALK etc.."

They came to the forum to find out if they needed "Poe" (yeah.. this was during the "uber Poe" phase.. :/

In any case someone decided to be "cool" and write something that was probably funny for most of us.. but REALLY hard to explain if you are a parent playing with your kid.

There is no reason.. there are better words. :(

It kind of changed how I look at things.. This "game" is bigger than you think, it crosses boundaries.. age groups. I guess it's because "Star Wars" is a great story about good vs Evil.. whatever.

The thing is.. I understand now.

Soon.. yeah.., the forums, let's keep it pg-13.. not for *ME* not for *YOU* but for that person that is sitting there with their child.. connecting even.

In any case I appreciate you "holding back" even if it caused the :blush:.. I think it's worth it. :)

Well said. I had a similar issue in another game I played with "guilds" with my 8 yr old daughter and I had the same kind of moment. Now I prefer to keep it civil for all as much as possible.
  • I didn't know facing teams 6.5k in power over your best team is wai. The rng heavily favors the a.i. team. Went up against secura and that 35% ally assist was at 80%.