Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent global guild (300+m GP)

Replies

• musashi
    609 posts Member
    Only one space left for the right player. Apply now. Looking to close it off soon. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    In talks for one spot and still have one open. Check out our requirements and we feel to message me with any questions. We have another t7 raid tomorrow at 12pm EST. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    We accepted the 49th member, one slot left! t7 raid starts in 10 mins. We run t7s every other day. Feel free to message me.

-musashi
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    We were at 50, but 1 had to leave. We have one slot open again! We really have a great group of players right now. Looking for someone who is a good fit meaning positive personality as well. Feel free to message me.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Make that 1 slot left. Message me if interested. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    One slot left and t7 tomorrow. Feel free to message me with any questions.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    We're 49/50 looking for that last lvl 80 player who is a good fit. No special chat app required. See above for details. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    We were at 50, but someone may be leaving. If you are going to apply, please apply quickly. We run t7s every other day and finish them quickly. No special chat app required. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Have room for one if meets the requirements. Please see description above. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump to first page. Still looking for one more solid level 80 daily player. We have another t7 raid starting tomorrow at 12pm EST.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Hi, still looking for one more! We are currently 49/50 and run t7s every other day. We have a raid starting in less than 2 hours today at 12pm EST. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!

musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Any spot left? Sent you ally request few mins ago.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Just received and sent you guild invite. Looks like you have a great group of characters! Welcome!
  • Your guild still have some space for me ??
    889 712 498
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Just sent you a message. We're currently at 50, but can add you to the list when a slot opens up.

Thanks
    -musashi
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Hi, we're at 50, but 1 or 2 are not hitting the 600 daily energy. If you're interested in an elite group send me a message or ally invite and I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

Guild leader: musashi
  • Egg
    2 posts Member
    Sent a message, please let me know, and thanks.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Thanks Egg for the quick response. Got your message and just sent you a couple follow up questions if you can take a look? Thanks!
  • Sent an ally invite if you have any spots open
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Thanks AzidSpike, but reqs are at least top 100 in Arena, (we'd really prefer top 50.) Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump to the first page as we're looking to close this out by tonight/tomorrow morning before the next raid. Looking for 1 or 2 high-level players. Thanks!
  • Have several players applying, but still looking for ones fully meeting requirements. Feel free to message me with any questions. No special chat app required. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump to first page as trying to close this out today. Only need 1-2 more. Feel free to message me with any questions. Details at top of thread with my ally code. Thanks!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Bump to first page. Really happy with the two players we picked up, will take only one more!
    Feel free to message me with any questions. Details at top of thread with my ally code. Thanks!
  • I'm interested in trying your guild. Please let me know when you have an opening. I already sent you an ally request. Thanks.
  • Just sent you a message. Thanks!
  • Very interested in joining...sounds like you may have already filled your last spot, let me know if you have room =D...sent ally request.
  • I'll bump this thread for one more possible opening. We're at 50, but have a member not making the full 600 daily energy and daily guild contributions. Check out the requirements in the first post and feel free to message me. I'm happy to discuss or answer any questions as we're really looking for a player who is a good fit. We have a t7 raid starting tomorrow at 12pm EST. No special chat app required. Thanks!

• Bump to the first page. We've messaged with a lot of great players, but still looking for the right player for our guild. We're at 50, but have a member not making the full 600 daily energy and daily guild contributions. Check out the requirements in the first post and feel free to message me. I'm happy to discuss or answer any questions as we're really looking for a player who is a good fit. We have a t7 raid starting today at 12pm EST and run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. Thanks!

• Hi, just a heads up if applying using ally code only, please reach out to me on PM. We don't usually accept members without messaging with them first and discussing how we run our guild. I'd be happy to answer any questions, feel free to message me. Currently have 5 players applying but through ally code only, and can't tell if they would be a good fit. Thanks!